Scheduled Maintenance April 16th, 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadarX

All servers will come down for scheduled maintenance beginning at 6:00 AM PT (2 PM CET). Updates notes willbe posted when available in the Game Update forum.
    • Up x 10
  2. LagLight

What are "Player facing changes"?

Also is the content update going to be included in this maint? Or do we have to wait until weeks end?
    • Up x 1
  3. RadarX

Player facing changes is the result of me not turning on my filter so my apologies. I've updated the post. Essentially it means changes that you guys are going to notice.
    • Up x 6
  4. Mianera

Hey RadarX, thank you very much for informing us ahead of time :)

Look forward to see what's going to be in the patch notes!
  5. Sramos58

When are we going to be able to use the warpgates to port our vehicles n such to other continents?
  6. Desann

1: Why are you still awake RadarX, go to sleep.
    2: Why am I still awake, I am going to bed after this!
    3: I hope we will be seeing the harasser improvements(built in turbo!!!!!!!!!!) <---im excited for that!
    4: Valkyrie? Ok I know its not happening but hey, we all want it now!
    edit 5: I like how the game updates will be in their own thread. This will be much easier to keep track and not dig through all of the friday night, announcements, and other non-update news.
  7. BobSanders123

Was expecting it today, but maybe that was just for the 64 bit client thing. Ya know Im still waiting for my 8-bit client.
  8. Bushdoctor

I hope these patch notes dont just give us part of the changes made. Nerf to Nanites should not be put in this patch. Lets see details on the Harasser Changes please RadarX

<3 Bushy
    • Up x 2
  9. RadarX

1. Cause notes need to be done!
    2. Seriously why ARE you awake?
    3. You will.
    4. Not for awhile.
    5. I've been wanting to do this for awhile. I'm not sure why it's taken this long.
    • Up x 6
  10. Autorelic

Unacceptable, RadarX. SLEEP OR THE LIBERATORS WILL GET YOU.
  11. Desann

Stop replying!!! I need to sleep!!!

But that's awesome the harasser is finally getting some love. Since I have maxed turbo and maxed fire supp and lvl3-4 IR smoke, I will finally have some options :D. I cringed when I clicked that last level of turbo...1,000 certs...but after hearing it would be built in its totally worth it!

Oh and the ranger ammo buff is much appreciated. My harasser with ranger (aka the REAL skyguard PS1 style) will be swatting more ESFs and libs out of the sky! Assuming the libs dalton doesn't 2-3 shot me :(... But now I will have TURBO and FIRE SUPP!!!
  12. Takoita

Because it is 10 AM where I live? I have no idea in Desann's case though.

On topic: thank you for creating a separate place for patch notes, would make things easier.
  13. Alarox

I'm glad you guys put in a new section for the update notes. It is really frustrating to dig through the announcements looking for past patch notes.
    • Up x 2
  14. BobSanders123

All these balances in one large update..... This is gonna change the game in a pretty interesting way......... I have mixed feelings about this one.....
  15. Gav7x

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  16. Anti-Skub

No fix for the horrific input lag at lower FPS that was introduced 3 weeks back? It is currently the main reason why I can't get any of my friends to play Planetside with me.

"Want to play Planetside?"
    "Nah the aiming is way too floaty"
    • Up x 1
  17. Ravenorth

So many changes on infantry weapons, but not a single word about bugged diagonal recoil pattern being fixed on Phantom, KSR-35 and Impetus? Seriously? These weapons has been broken and nearly unusable for three weeks, so how many bug reports I need to send before you actually fix them? Do I have to flood you with them?(not kidding)

Its getting pretty hard to enjoy the game like I used to, because I cant use my favorite weapon as effectively as before.
  18. Incentive Legend

WHAT!! NO TR weapon sound changes. I am sad :( . its the only thing i was really looking forward to.
  19. ZeroErrorz

why cant i reply at the update note thread ?
    also do anyone have this happening to them aswell ?
    • Up x 1
  20. Incentive Legend

yes i am getting that also hence why i just posted here instead.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.