Balance Patch on PTS

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Regpuppy, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Regpuppy

[IMG]
    http://i3.minus.com/ibzMxf2AElJkWf.PNG

Higby hath spoken and according to Higby the balance patch is hitting(or has hit) test now. No patch notes yet, but just thought general non-tweeting forumside would like to know.

Hope forumside doesn't get confused with the legit use of PSA
    • Up x 2
  2. PlatoonLeaderG

Thank you so much for informing us forumusers :D,i will try it l8r!
  3. Regpuppy

4. -Synapse-

5. Phyr

inB4 disappointment.
    • Up x 2
  6. Riddlley

Pics are borked.

Edit: treat them like links

2nd edit: android UP.
  7. PlatoonLeaderG

I want to try the new Lynx :D
  8. Tommyp2006

Works fine for me

Can't wait for this update! redownloading the PTS right now.
  9. Ribero

Guessing the "new TR Carbine" is the tweaked Lynx, so what got changed for NC and VS?
  10. Regpuppy

Actually, higby said TR would be getting a 167 damage tier carbine along with the lynx change. NC and VS are suppose to be getting a new carbine as well. How they work, I don't know. Patch doesn't hit until later today.

Personally, as an NC focused player, I hope it's not another 167 carbine for NC. We've already got plenty (it's out most common damage tier right now)
    • Up x 2
  11. KnightCole

The April patch the one where they nerf HA Shield? I wanna know how suck the Shield ramp up time is...cant imagine its going to be good lol.
  12. NCDaniel

Eggcellent.
  13. Aesir

Impending doom for MBTs imminent ...

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  14. Tentakewls

Im guessing either the Serpent or the VX6-7 since they are very similar weapons.
  15. Ribero

Hadn't heard about that, thanks.
    And I agree. As much as I love the 167 tier, I love a bit of variety even more.
  16. Pikachu

Viper direct damage has been nerfed! :eek: From 600 or whatever it was to 345. This means no more OHK. Well this sure sucks. Everybody was fine with it's damage for more than a year then when it's ARMOR damage was buffed everyone started complaining on it's AI capabilities. SOE get real! It needs no infantry damage nerf!
    • Up x 4
  17. Aesir

Don't forget the Vanguard Shield duration nerf down to 6 seconds. Or all the slight adjustments to all the AP/HEAT gun direct damage. There happened some Armor on Armor related TTK changes ... which will need some testing ...

Also Smoke has been increased to 6 seconds lock protection.
    • Up x 1
  18. WetPatch

How is reducing the shield duration to 6 seconds even a nerf? A 2/2 Vanguard will still be able to kill a Magrider/Prowler twice over.
    • Up x 1
  19. Pikachu

Harasser turbo is now built in rather than a cert. That is nice but it still doesn't function like the jet engine it is. Why is harasser not allowed to have proper turbo when flash is? Btw it's certed in the passive tab. It's like fuel tank cert.
  20. WetPatch

Wish they would post a change log.
    • Up x 3