New 4 man NS air vehicle Valkyrie revealed

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NinjaTurtle, Mar 22, 2014.

1. NinjaTurtle

For release in summer 2014

• Up x 30
  2. Zotamedu

Exclusive video uploaded to the Planetside 2 YouTube channel...

Anyway, the vehicle looks nice. Could be a lot of fun with some decent pilots. I think they could fit into the high mobility tactics my outfit employs.
    • Up x 3
  3. Kite Carling

Three of these and heavies with ground-to-ground launchers could spoil a tank's day. I wonder if G2G launchers will get a penalty or even be allowed to fire from the rumble seats?

Either way, saving for max IR smoke ;)
  4. Warruz

I like it, this is essentially the Helicopter of planetside so as far as role goes it would fall somewhere in there.
    • Up x 1
  5. Macinzon

It's a private video.. And even then, people would have reuploaded it, it's not a big deal.

I wonder if we can have MAXes in the rumble seats. 2 AA MAXes in it :cool:?
    • Up x 2
  6. NinjaTurtle

I figured either I create a thread first or someone else will anyway

I may also be the first to use PSA correctly

If the SOE mods have an issue with it they can just remove the thread :eek:
    • Up x 5
  7. WarpGuN

8. Zotamedu

Sorry it wasn't a criticism towards you. I just found it funny that SOE tried to make a big deal about how the video was only for a select few and then just upload it to YouTube. So it's just for me, all other PS2 players and the entire internet.

Yes I do think you might be the first to use the PSA correctly.
  9. JudgeDeath

4 rumble seats would be better .. then you could fit a squad into two of these. Dropping in only 2 guys if you want to keep the vehicle is very little.

Or maybe if technically possible, 4 normal inf or 2 maxes on rumbles.

Otherwise looking good.
    • Up x 14
  10. GlueHead

Do not forget april fool's day is here in couple of days...
    • Up x 5
  11. NinjaTurtle

Giving exclusive insight to a select few is bad. I'm all for giving subbed members etc exclusive stuff but not reveals.

This should be for all to see so we can start giving ideas and start a communication about what we would like to see. Kind of hard to do that if it is only for a few people to see

I appreciate SOE trying to make me feel more valued but this stuff needs to made available to everyone playing the game
    • Up x 3
  12. MichaelS

Late summer :/
  13. z1967

This I like! And I have an excuse to play flight of the Valkyries in proxy :D
    • Up x 2
  14. Kulantan

4 man? Sounds like a Lib lite (AKA: just another A2G helicoptery thing). Make it a 6 man (1 pilot, 1 gunner, 4 rumble) and I'll be more interested. 2 people aren't enough to bother transporting as ground troops 90% of the time.
    • Up x 10
  15. Warruz

Not sure if you understand how April Fools Day works
    • Up x 4
  16. ZeroErrorz

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    TAD VALKYRIE MUH SPACE LITTLE BIRD SPEC-OPS CHOPAA, MUCH AIR SNIPERS,SUCH CHOPA,1337 FIRETEAM BUS WOW !!!!!!!
    EDIT: on a sidenote i think 4 passengger is a bit better, since if it only carry 2 passanger the whole fireteam need to ditch the thing to be combat effective.
    • Up x 10
  17. KAHR-Alpha

Careful with the potential rumble seat x lock-on combination here SOE. This could be the ultimate anti-ESF weapon.
    • Up x 1
  18. IamDH

Looks nice, thanks Higby
    • Up x 1
  19. Tuco

20. Unclematos7

I'm sure this open area could fit 2 more seats...

But what about the NSBT?:(
    • Up x 1