Scheduled Maintenance March 18th 6 AM PDT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

Patch Notes
    • Client crash fixes
    • Fix for Auraxium weapon medals not giving the correct amount of certs
    • Members only double XP event from March 28th through 30th. Starting this month, members will get a double XP event once a month!
    • Up x 43
  2. DJPenguin

Purple Community Girl be praised! Now i can get that last kill with C4.
    • Up x 3
  3. Vortech

Nice additional perk, Thanks SOE!
    • Up x 15
  4. Freddy_c

yay4downtime, and yay4doublexp4members
  5. Anethual

So...Invincibility bug fix Thursday then?
    • Up x 12
  6. Freddy_c

forgot hashtags.. oops.
  7. dirtYbird

2x XP event once a month....I accept your olive branch. ;)
    • Up x 5
  8. AccelPrime

Cancelled my membership this month, but it's nice to see that I've got something to look forward to if/once i re-sub. Just waiting for some of the annoying bugs to get fixed & for a month of exciting updates to reel me back in ;)!
    • Up x 5
  9. DandaNgsan

Is the mini map going to stay there forever?
    • Up x 1
  10. TheChippewa

So is that members only thing the ones that have a credit card on file like with the station cash bonus each month? Does this also mean that they are done giving double XP to the people who buy weapons and refuse to have a credit card on file with SOE? Just a couple of concerns from a loyal game fan that doesn't believe every company out there needs a credit card.
    • Up x 9
  11. Wobberjockey

Progress on the invulnerability bugs?
    because that's the real fun killer for me at the moment
    • Up x 8
  12. DandaNgsan

the minimap on the deathscreen.
  13. W1dowMaker

Get rid of the noob hackers
  14. K_Reed

thx so much for dbl xp
  15. Gav7x

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:shes back:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    • Up x 28
  16. Elkybam

Hopefully you didn't ignore the mouse raw input and crashing issues. Otherwise, this calls for a small break in PS2. Keep me updated.
    • Up x 5
  17. Gav7x

oh maybe thats why i found aiming more difficult the few times i played after the patch, thanks for confirming the bug
    • Up x 3
  18. Hobo Jack

you can still exchange timecards on sale at gamestop/711/walmart and wherever else they are sold for premium membership and i believe starting next month you do not need to have automatic billing to get the 500sc but there are options for paying without a credit card. also you can consider getting a reloadable visa/mastercard to use for your subscription if you are really worried about security breech they will only have a very low amount of funds that can be stolen at one time.
    • Up x 1
  19. Wayfar

This is just a mini patch right? If so, we still have the weekly update for Wensday or later to look forward to.

Also, where can I find some refresher info on the upcoming changes(think they said in April) to membership?
  20. Halon

Should I continue not playing to avoid invincible players?
    • Up x 6