Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Cheesypoop

The test server no longer gives me a crash but now when i click start it says game is starting and then goes back to the launcher. This happened after patch.
  2. raziel69er

I downloaded the PTS one day and played on it perfectly fine. Since then it crashes when i choose my character. I've tried uninstalling the PTS and re-downloading it twice now and continually happens. I need help.
  3. HeroofTR

That's the nature of PTS.
  4. NCwolf84

5. ElTovar

Me too.
  6. Ebon

Me three. Runs fine on my Win 7 64 bit machine. Not on my 8.1 64 bit machine.

Both are launching Planetside2_x64.exe.

Just in case anyone else is doing a forum search for the error like I was:

Planetside2_x64.exe - Application Error
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
    • Up x 1
  7. unknamed

Add me to the list of people getting this error... Windows 8.1 64 bit.
  8. DirtyRonin

Me as well
  9. unknamed

Still getting this after the 880MB patch today.

10. ivry123

When i try to pull out my c-4 , the arm is jerking at the left side of my screen at start but then it goes back to it's regular place.
    it kinda looks weird but doesn't affect gameplay.
  11. user101

PTS x64 ps2 Voice in setting does not have voice system integrated into it yet - not voice setting for mic and headphones from OP system. I could not select my head phones or voice card in PC.
  12. CaptManthias

There's a bug with the PTS launcher. I get the (0xc000007b) error, and i've already done:
    - C++ redistribution repair
    - dll update

and then I ran it through Dependency Walker:
    Error: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in an implicitly dependent module.
    Error: Modules with different CPU types were found.
    Warning: At least one delay-load dependency module was not found.
    Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load dependent module

I run windows 7, and I have an AMD CPU.
  13. NCwolf84

just installed the 129MB update that was just released. I still am getting the error message http://imgur.com/MlynzyM
    I'm windows 8 64- BIT AMD computer
  14. user101

Planetside2_x64.exe does not have PhysX turned on in it. The 32 bit version did on the PST server. I assume you did want the PhysX turned on... in the x64 version...????
  15. Bindlestiff

I'm getting a huge amount of stuttering frames on PTS at the moment, literally like every second or so. Frame rate display is smooth at 60 so I have no idea what on earth is going on there. Live server doesn't have the same problem for me at all.
  16. ElTovar

Win 8.1 64-bit same error
  17. NCwolf84

just installed the 140 MB update for the test server and im still getting the error launching the client

http://imgur.com/MlynzyM
  18. desdicardo

When a capture point flips it indicates that the point belongs to the wrong team. We capped a base tonight because it showed the defenders owned the point so they didn't bother going back to flip it. Was the same when we were defending at a different base.
  19. shinything

New PTS client is incompatible with MSI Afterburner. When MSI Afterburner is running, the launcher will start x64 PS2, go to a black screen with the blue mouse pointer, but never load the loading screen or progress any further.

Exiting MSI Afterburner is a workaround for now. I'll continue to play with MSI Afterburner settings to see if any of them are specifically incompatible.
  20. user101

Not to rain on your day.... but some hot key programs are considered a cheat by SOE. The launcher may be doing what it is suppose to - stop you from cheating. I know you may not feel this way... because its part of your system.