Isn't the quiz for all character now??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bape, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Bape

Im pretty sure in the patch notes they said the quiz is now available for all character now "Free item for all" etc etc? I didn't get a quiz on my TR or NC??
  2. MallowChunkage

Confirming this as a thing, only one out of 6 chars got the quiz, that's the first guy I logged in as after the quiz was introduced, my two vanus, Nc, and secondary TR did not have the quiz pop up, is there something I have to do to get it?
  3. ShortRovnd

Didn't get the quiz either!
  4. MallowChunkage

Tried going through the tutorial with the NC, No luck after doing that either.
  5. Zero M0nster

Didnt get the quiz either on my nc and tr
  6. Bape

seems they forgot to implement it for this patch nice on SOE.
  7. MaxCarz

Currently if you create new characters, you will get the quiz on each char. What they didn't do was allow existing characters to take the quiz. This seems odd because they did give it to existing characters last time.

Would love a comment from SOE if this is a bug or intended.
    • Up x 2
  8. PurpleOtter

Did not see this for my alt's either...
  9. Groucho Marxist

I was wondering this, myself. Even though I have most of the unlocked weapons on my second character, I would at least like that camo.
  10. Leftconsin

Apparently patch notes were severely misleading.
  11. GoyoElGringo

Well that is really dumb, especially since a lot of use logged in and took the first quiz on a character we don't normally use. I hope this is a bug.
  12. Bape

meh dam misleading patch notes :mad:
  13. NinjaTurtle

I bet it isn't retroactive and since you have already taken the quiz once before the fix seeing as how it seems to be a thing

I didn't get it either