"Leviathan" Heavy Assault loadout, sharing a personal favorite.

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Wrel, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Wrel Developer

Ignore the name if you're not into the thematic approach, but I just figured I'd share one of my favorite Heavy Assault loadouts in PlanetSide 2. Decent killstreak at the end too.

Let me know what you think!
    • Up x 4
  2. Roland2TowerCame

That looks like a fun build. Usually the only time I go Heavy is for AV work.
  3. Bankrotas

I kinda have hard time not running grip on Orion.
  4. EzioDevil

Tired this loadout, I must say its really effective in CQC environment but I do miss the medic packs while using C4s.
    And great work with your knife and side arm Wrel.
  5. DerRosaBaron

I tried this load out and I liked it and hated it all at once. The concussion nades were, as always, lovely to use. Easy kills there. However, I just hate running a HA without med-kits or rejuv-kits. Personal preference.

I then made my own changes to it and found it much to my liking (because I have a certain play style).

I kept the concussion nade, but switched out the grenade bandoleer for the ASC top tier. I then also replaced the C4 with med kits. My play style is based around getting in quick, doing a ton of damage, and then quickly getting out. Like a cavalry charge, hit, run, then hit again. The ASC allows my shield to regen faster, thus allowing me to get into the fight quicker (I also use this on my medic to in order to break cover to heal or revive faster). The med-kits allow me to not rely on medics as much, as they can sometimes give away my position, or get in my way.

I always love trying out your class suggestions Wrel, keep them coming!
  6. acksbox

Same.

Despite the name, I think HA is the class least suited for C4.
  7. DerRosaBaron

Indeed, not that it is not a viable option though. If you have a full squad of leviathan heavies with a few medics and a engineer, working together via TS or mumble, you will get fantastic results. HA with med-kits says (to me) "I like to play solo," whereas Wrel's loadout here screams (again, to me) "TEAMWORK!"
  8. RHINO_Mk.II