[Suggestion] The Ultimate Thread Dedicated to Refurbishing TR as a Faction (Part 2)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by EliteEskimo, May 26, 2013.

1. Ketadine

• Up x 1
  2. BobSanders123

WE WILL NOT FALTER COMRADES! THEY WILL HEAR US! WE WILL MAKE THEM HEAR US! HOORAH!
  3. Chicken Wings

Absolutely. I think the discussion forum would be a great place to formulate, tinker with, and organize ideas into single, specific suggestion threads. For instance, the "bring back the beta night" thread was a specific suggestion, just about one topic, and the devs did listen by making the nights a little darker and changing the day/night cycle for some of the continents.

I'm certainly willing to support any ideas from players.
    • Up x 2
  4. DLaD

that sunderer weapon on the first page looks like the offensive deployable turret for the TR in planetside 1

those deployable turrets were badass, wouldn't mind seeing those added again
    • Up x 2
  5. AdmiralArcher

i think its time for action, ill post my previous comment on the main page and lets see where this takes us, maybe ill get some bites from the masses
    • Up x 1
  6. AdmiralArcher

• Up x 2
  7. Chicken Wings

• Up x 1
  8. RubiksCubix

I have ONLY played VS but this seems fair. So thumbs up.
    • Up x 3
  9. sL360

This thread has all of my yes. ALL OF IT!

SOE for crying out loud COME HERE and take a look at these things! You are literally passing up GOLD!

We need a dedicated NC or VS player to make their own thread like this. We can do it if we do it together!
    • Up x 1
  10. Zorro

I have made one for the VS.
    • Up x 2
  11. Marcus Cvelus

Recent chain of nerfs to TR suggests not only that we are not gonna get cool toys and reworks but we might get shorter end of the stick.
    By outcry for "toning down TR" and general hatred that more than 2 thirds of players have for TR, I wouldn't be surprised that SOE just create special event "defeat of TR and removal from game" that will be celebrated.
    • Up x 1
  12. PastalavistaBB

I have little hope that TR will ever get anything useful anymore. The PU02 was a direct nerf to the TR (Hipfire Nerf) and indirect buff to the NC (After the Hipfire nerf ADS is a must and the Nanoweave change). Now NC is the overpoped Faction while TR is the underdog. Sometimes VS has even less pop than TR though. Blame the 4th Factioners that left after the ZOE Nerf.
    • Up x 1
  13. Flukeman62

REMEMBER!
    If you have a twitter account you can press the twitter button to spread this idea across the webternetz!
    IT'S THE BEST WAY TO GET IT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY!
    • Up x 1
  14. EliteEskimo

Considering there is a developer, Malorn, who is a TR fan I don't think we'll stay this way for long. After all making 1/3 of the player base leave is a great way to lose money and I don't think the developers are into losing money. That being said hopefully the developers will take more of the ideas and concerns raised in this thread.
    • Up x 4
  15. Strikejk

This to the whole Thread:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
  16. xArchAngelx

The weapons can be easily changed to look simple but awesome like these:

Sniper Rifle (RAMS .50):
    [IMG]

Long sleek body..and if you keep that style of weaponry..

LMGs:

[IMG]

or this

[IMG]

Or my Favorite:

[IMG]

Carbine:

[IMG]

Assault Rifle:

[IMG]

SMG:

[IMG]

Heck...If the VS want a new LMG style of weapon:

[IMG]

Prowler Redesign:

[IMG]

Here is a New idea for the Magrider:

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  17. PastalavistaBB

Nice designs, but SOE won't change anything major in Vehicle/Weapon models after more than a year after launch. Simply because it costs too much money and time.
  18. Scure

I don't think so. It's an online game, changing few weapon model isn't that big thing in my opinion. They are making much larger updates: new weapons, maps, balances, performance updates, game contents, etc.
    And its really a serious problem, because the TR guns are all looking horrible and you cant even buy a nicer one, because they all looks the same.
    • Up x 2
  19. Zorro

All those weapons seem to have a NS aesthetic rather than a TR one. TR design prefers curved and round designs rather than an angular or boxy one.
  20. xArchAngelx

But most of our guns looks blocky and fisher Price.