Server Downtime for Hotfix February 14, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Kryi0s

For one reason or another, I foresee a lot of lost sales on Valentines Items and Bundles. Guess SOE doesn't like money.
    • Up x 2
  2. themayorofspace

LEARN MONEY SOE
  3. Yaesu

That's where I'm at. I enjoy the game and would like the benefits of premium members .. HOWEVER! I belong to several different games. I've never seen a game down so much as this one.
    • Up x 1
  4. DoMA55

pumpt a lot of money in it
    • Up x 1
  5. Mak0

i played during beta, soon after my pc fried, didnt have a good one up and running until about 6 weeks ago, when i rejoined PS2, as a TR on Watterson. ive had no problems with this game until this week, and i made an account specifically just to complain about these downtiems lately, as it seems it is not normal. many times in the last 6 weeks, i would log on, see an alert start, or about to finish, only to be stopped by maintenance. only three words, and one abbreviation for that; wtf? weekly is too often, it wouldnt be however if each patch did not screw something up that needs hotfixing. make it every two weeks, NOT during an alert, and rotate the time zone that you update in. i have seen several people quit for good in the last few days, due to mainly the downtime, but also the revert of the coyote missles, everybody was happy with the way they were, yet you changed them back to the way everybody hated. wtf? i have lost boosts. i mainly play as medic/engi, and i lost a ton of ribbons(like a lot of people), which is just one more thing. this event is awful, too. even the most dedicated players (pre wds), now ONLY care about wds, it has even become the motto of many people. "guys come help theres a huge fight at this bio lab", responded with "no. only wds matters." also the prizes kinda suck. you should make multiple bundle chests, with different loot in each one, that can be BOUGHT with your wds, so you can at least narrow down the prizes you get, since a lot are useless to veterans of PS2. w...t....f?! i love this game. the things that are great about it, are leagues above any other game around right now, but there are a lot of problems. in an attempt to satisfy one group, one or more other groups of people get hurt by each patch's changes, not to mention the lost boost time; which is not refunded. wtf? i think my idea for WDS is great, as well as the time zone shifting patches, whichj should be less frequent, maybe every two weeks. idk thats just my 2 certs on the subject. hello forum, this is my first post, which has very mixed feelings xD
    • Up x 1
  6. infectedotter43

Same thing happened with the vanu ghost. It woul either freeze with no audio or visual animation or it would freeze with no reloading when the clip was emptied.
  7. ACDC

I had the same problem afew days ago. Send in a support ticket, they will deal with it qucikly. Some times the UI gets buggy and fails to show the SC. Logging out of the client and then back in should correct your problem. My ticket was answered within 30 minutes of sending it.

As far as the gifted 500sc for recuring members, I havent recieved that, not sure if thats an on going issue or not. I find the member ship bonus a bit confusing.
  8. GalaxyKillers

Its like waiting for a girlfriend to come, the wait is so stressful, I want to break stuffs
  9. Spoof

Really getting tired of this s***, SOE. Third time this week that my preferred EU playtime is offline.

Learn some respect for your EU playerbase, get your patch schedule locked down, hire some proper QA staff and give me a damn good reason to keep paying my membership.
    • Up x 2
  10. GalaxyKillers

I think this is fitting for SOE:

• Up x 2
  11. Mak0

12. themayorofspace

My reaction right now.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  13. antiheld84

Old, but gold:

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  14. Mak0

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  15. Bankrotas

• Up x 1
  16. imfabiohello

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NOOOOO NOT AGAIN ****KKKKKKKKK

DOUBEL XP WEEKEND FOR SURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Rainbowman3D

Is anyone else concerned that you can not even get to the login screen to wait for the server to come back up. Or concerned that your player leaderboards say there are no records? on the website. I am a little concerned for my character to tell you the truth.
  18. GalaxyKillers

or watch some vine videos this will take some time:

1 hour or more to waste
  19. Wafflepancake

I perfer to watch ed
  20. Gyroban

4 days, 3 downtimes. Perfect.