Server Downtime for DB Maintenance February 11, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 10, 2014.

1. mogveil

• Up x 1
  2. imfabiohello

tnxx men your doing a great job ;)
  3. vsae

Can we just have one update in US Prime time for ONCE. See how the US people react. Those minuscle EU outrages...
    • Up x 2
  4. Rayden78

Time is relative
    • Up x 1
  5. SprintingGhost

YOU HAVE 3 MINUTES
    • Up x 5
  6. Wafflepancake

Do you like to work at 0400? These are people with friends and family, who work their butts off to please YOU the consumer. They work within their time zone. Think about it, if they plan to do the update at 6am, that means they would have been awake at 0430-0500 if not earlier, to get ready for what could be a long drive into work. Get there do everything they thought needed to be done. Only to hit a hurdle and told they're working mandatory overtime on the project. I'm sure they have other tasks they need to complete and now thats just more of a burden on their shoulders.

We have a game to play thanks to these folks. Let them work it :(
    • Up x 1
  7. salembeats

to edit your post again...

XD
  8. Luperza Community Manager

The way our processes work, having some servers get updated while others are not is actually much more of a hassle on our end.

We are not lying to you. Things come up and sometimes take longer. We have an Estimated Time of Completion which is an estimate. Again, things don't always work out how you expect them to and sometimes we hit snags and the best we can do is keep you all informed by communicating with you and updating that ETA.
    • Up x 1
  9. Krinkels

So.....you're comparing the TR to the Samurai.......from a movie......Adorably insignificant.
  10. JaySon

does that mean that when servers are up again my error"" SocketError:Host Not Found (11001) - " dissappears? :0 :(
  11. leoroids

the salt is real.
  12. SprintingGhost

ssssssh, don't give them idea's
    • Up x 1
  13. salembeats

SOE, I found a new office-room motivational poster for you:

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  14. imfabiohello

;)
  15. salembeats

implying that this wasn't already the idea... XD
  16. Ryker

And the monkeys have escaped.
  17. Robertooooo

Double XP weekend. Great success :D
  18. Sweeperkaas

Up and runing!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. Xandax

Whether or not I like to work off hours when it's better for the customer is not the question as it's them paying the bills - not the other way around.
    They choose to make a service world wide and not just 'west cost', then the very least they could do is to spread the downtime as well as our money is the same but our service most definitely isn't.

That would please everyone, or at least annoy everyone the equal amount.
    It's not too much to ask to be treated equally as I don't get a discount on my subscription fee.
    • Up x 1
  20. FoeYongHai

Exaggeration has become a profession I see.

I from The Netherlands and it's not really that dramatic as you make it to be.
    • Up x 1