Server Downtime for DB Maintenance February 11, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 10, 2014.

1. chains of ivory

At least they are not Nerfing the TR's Paper armor and marsh mellow bullets .... again.
  2. BravoDown

my game loads now but all my account info isnt there. brings me straight to character selection
  3. leoroids

the server are up but.......al my characters are gonneeeeeeeeeeeee
  4. theghostofwar

where is my account
  5. Luperza Community Manager

Yeah, don't worry. Your characters will appear once everything is ready. We are going to be bringing up the servers shortly. :)
  6. Gozzah

• Up x 4
  7. imfabiohello

yea

yea men 2
  8. xboxerdude

awesome I await
  9. innersphere1

i didnt know one could play planetside and listen to katy perry togheter
  10. cruczi

Wow you were fast. I edited my post given Luperza's update, like 2 seconds after posting
  11. 1Pointtowin

hardware upgrade lol someone busted a clip/pin or other item on a server rack and now we are waiting for UPS/FEDEX to deliver a replacement
    • Up x 1
  12. cruczi

Huh?
  13. Sweeperkaas

Just started playing 2 days ago so I'm hoping this will be soon, I like this quite a lot and would be disappointing to look for something else LOL....

Get the Point I'm in need of some serious gaming o_O
  14. Midnightmare

I have to ask how many times you had to upgrade hardware over the last year?

1 of 5 are hardware upgrades it seems. ( I would fire my hardware advisors I think)

And just get some decent hardware in the first place....
  15. GalXEEEEE

Guys and Gals (girls not air whales), we should be playing soon. Well hopefully.... Did you all also notice that the ETA somehow changed again? 5.5 from 5 haha
  16. B3cker

Great! At least I can still get my daily certs, after I missed the prime-time^^
    Now release player-studio items for EU-accounts (I don't know how often I wrote this already, without getting an answer)
    and I'm happy :)
  17. Ryker

Can we get an admin to update us?

the monkeys are getting restless.
  18. Viiggo

Bad news guys, your characters was removed from account by accident when hardware was upgraded. It's all over the news...
  19. Rayden78

[IMG]
  20. Salojin

Players Base: SUCK LESS! PLEASE!

SOE: I'M SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER HOW HARD I'M SUCKING.