Server Downtime for DB Maintenance February 11, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 10, 2014.

1. OffAtTheKnees

Yup.... but I am a hopeless optimist. LOL I mean, it was down for only about 15 hours last time.
  2. AGripOfBabys

of course, the update wont let me log in. it just has a REALLY long log in attempt and then the game crashes and i am immediately brought to a 'register an account with us!' happy go lucky page. soe needs to drop some games so they can focus on them all better, i have never seen worse tech support/updating/ whatever it would be in a game.
    • Up x 1
  3. cruczi

Why are you asking that here? This thread is about the database update, it has nothing to do with any content updates. The infiltrator update is scheduled for this month, so you'll probably see it later this month.
    • Up x 1
  4. cruczi

It won't let you log in because the update isn't done yet. Why are you trying to even log in when it's clearly still unfinished?
  5. ZeroErrorz

just asking that since valentine is on the 14th of this month which is this week soo releasing the valentine crossbow after the valentine is a bit wierd for me
  6. B3cker

It's gonna be released on the 13th of February (so this Thursday). (Just sayin')
    Hopefully SOE won't f*** up this patch. I don't care if the server will be off for another 3 hours, just don't release more issues SOE, please.....
    EDIT: Sniper rifles gonna be released on the 19th, the rest is gonna be 13th though.
    Check the description!
  7. Tedran

There is maintenance basically every single Tuesday. SOE games have been this way since I started playing them 15 years ago. If it's Tuesday, expect at least an hour of down time minimum. As far as the updates go, would you be happier if they came back every hour for 7 hours to tell you that it would take them an hour longer? You won't be happy either way. You'll get your fix, don't worry. :)
  8. cruczi

Maybe they are planning an update for tomorrow or the day after.
  9. GalXEEEEE

Are the servers still down? If so can anyone tell me that when: they try to log in the game immediately crashes and sends them to the "register new account" website? Just want to make sure that's not just me. Thank you.
  10. Copasetic

I'm glad this problem is getting fixed, lets hope it works!
  11. Gozzah

Yes that would make more happy. Currently have 2 friends over for a LAN party, a thing we havent had the time for due to kids etc for almost a year.. Then tadaaaa a ******* unannounced update... And ofc the cant give us more than a mmm eehmm ETA 2,5 or something like that. My guess is it will be 6 hours + as usual. To give you an answer if it would make me more happy to know an exact time? Yes it would, since it would tell me if we should cancel the LAN party or not.
    • Up x 2
  12. rockNoob

Basically Tedran, I don't remember any planetisde update tuesday but thursday.
    • Up x 1
  13. HKGLoveAndPeace

not just you ;)
  14. Nikicior

Same happens to me.
  15. Tommy8404

Who knew people still had LAN parties?
    • Up x 1
  16. GalXEEEEE

Thank you! Hopefully they are up soon, and we can resume our normal day to day priorities. ;)
  17. isilyan

Yup its Euroshaft time again:confused: , always in Eu primetime ffs:rolleyes:
  18. ObsidianRus

Gaijin are russians. Their whole stuff will be shot at the nearest wall if they will not stick to the schedule. But soe on the other hand is located in US. US is s free democratic country as we all know.
    • Up x 1
  19. PrimalPhantom

The OP was updated
    Downtime Start: 6 AM PT (3 PM CET) *Time Zone Converter
    Downtime ETA: 5 hours
    As I see it the servers should be back up at 3pm EST
  20. alexkahn1

Happens to me too.