What happend to the ESP's?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Scr1nRusher

Empire Specific Pistols.

SOE had them on the roadmap and then they vanished.....

SOE if you plan on doing them in the future Also consider Allowing pistols to have x1 and x2 scopes/optics aswell.

Consider it A "Pistol Update" : ESP's + basic Optics for all pistols
    • Up x 1
  2. sustainedfire

Im sure they will come about. Most things have been removed from the Roadmap, but are being slowly re-posted. M Higby just posted on the Twitter moments ago that every Friday they will be posting new items to the Roadmap.
  3. Morti

Seriously? Do we need more pistols? Is there some pistol epidemic I'm not aware of?

Enough with the pistols! MORE ACTUAL CONTENT.
    • Up x 6
  4. Scr1nRusher

^ Pistols DO need Optics as options.

Also SOE was working on ESP's and even had designs etc ready.... but then the pistols disappeared.
    • Up x 2
  5. Pikachu

Don't we have too many pistols already? No one uses rebel, desperado, inquisitor, emperor or non-beamer. TR pistols are moving closer towards NC and vanu pistols are moving closer towards inferior versions of TR new pistols and NC pistols are moving slowly to TR pistols.
  6. sustainedfire

Nothing wrong with adding more pistols, it gives people more items to auraxium.

And "diversifies" load outs. Marginally.
  7. Mastachief

Thought this was a thread about Daddy for a second there.

Some more pistols would be cool i suppose.
    • Up x 3
  8. Hatesphere

people use a **** ton of non-beamer, where have you been?
  9. Unclematos7

They are on archived features now.:(

I really wanted that shotgun pistol for my Infiltrator.
    • Up x 2
  10. Lethal_Sting

I love my inquisitor!
  11. Pikachu

I never see it. It's all magshot, repeater and beamer to me.
  12. Hatesphere

really, because most of the people I play with switch the beamer rout for the comish. since the beamer is a piece of crap past 10m.
  13. plek

absolutely, i have been itching for a reflex sight since beta :/
  14. TheAllAwesome

beamer sucks.
  15. Rift23

What's the point of worrying about empire specific pistols when you've got the god-mode NS ones?
    • Up x 2
  16. Bobaflay

I dont want a ESP. My already good pistol for NC has made my infiltator beast. ALso the bad shotgun pistol will ruin it for me.
  17. vsae

Why would anyone use ES pistols if we have awesome NS ones.
  18. Pondera

I thought we had plenty. I put down many an aspiring NC who tried to sneak up on me with my Cerberus. And the Commissioner tends to go well with the Stalker cloak.
  19. MrScrubbypants

Most people stopped caring about ESP's because they were too busy using the Commissioner and Underboss.
  20. Goretzu

I suspect that is why they've been put on the backburner, I can't see how a shotgun pistol can be balanced in PS2, especially with the new cloak.