NUC Gaming 2.0

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Genserik, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Genserik

I actually was. I am not sure what we will do now that someone I haven't heard of before says that I couldn't pay him to join. I wonder if he would change is mind if I paid him in Trident gum though.
    • Up x 1
  2. Liquidrider

o_O really bro? They may actually pay you from rolling a TR character with an attitude like that. :).

Anyways it is good to see the steep requirements to become NUC. I will probably wait till I am BR100 before I apply; but it is a good thing to have an Outfit like this on TR side.
  3. HarvestCheddar

How could you say that?! Don't you care about their feeeelings?
  4. Genserik

:(:oops:
  5. rguitar87

Sinist is on his .
  6. Genserik

You didn't finish that sentence...oh...I get it. :rolleyes:
  7. Fleischwolf

Don't worry man, we all have that issue from time to time....
    • Up x 2
  8. drNovikov

Too bad you are TR. Join NC for Freedom. And cookies.
    • Up x 1
  9. -NightWhisper-

Cookies? hmm... what kind?
  10. vulkkan

Wasn't it... wasn't it NUCbeards? I wanted to buy a NUCbeard.
  11. Dead soldier

As long as you LOLpod NC and not me with 12 mossies, I'm happy :)
  12. Genserik

You see, what people fail to realize in Planetside2, is that it's a lot like League of Legends. You have 3 main abilities you can use. Infantry, armor and air.

But, you also have an ultimate. Ours just happens to be a F&#* ton of mosquitos.
    • Up x 3
  13. Genserik

You still can. We are going to sell Zoids for his DasAnFall MLG Value. Donate it all to charity.
    • Up x 1
  14. yllom001

Which charity is getting four million dollars from NUC?

Is it the get my galaxy out of Tumas tech plant vehicle bay fund... (I can land a gal, just not get it off the pad without a horrific crash...)
  15. Jaybo H

Yeah they are ridiculous. A large amount of them all seem to be BR100+ on top of it. I don't get how they don't get bored after awhile - it's not unusual for them to have 42% WORLD pop on Connery.
  16. Genserik

How did you get a galaxy in the Tumas Tech Plant vehicle bay?
  17. yllom001

Very strangely... it fell off the pad, and then bounced weird, and got it's wing caught in the bay... and then because it was post alert and everyone abandoned the continent, my outfit mates spent five minutes trying to get it out... and failed, always a fun story though

Also how I got excused from flying anything larger than a Liberator
  18. Messaiga

I have a feeling that the only time I would ever consider playing TR or making a TR alt is if I wanted to join you guys, but even then I would only join so I don't have to deal with fighting you guys (you guys are really good, I commend you for it, but it makes playing NC on Waterson 100x harder).
  19. Wargrim

For the record: You could pay me to join. I make for a great decoy while running at the enemy in a straight line.
  20. Genserik

Cannon Fodder? We have a place for cannon fodder.