[NC] PREY

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Terrarion, Apr 11, 2013.

1. rguitar87

I had to listen to it. Can we make a PREY vs NUC battle montage with this? Slow mo tragic deaths, rams, matti4ce debris and PREY children growing up without fathers. No salty NC pilots coming home late reeking of vortek powder tonight, I'm afraid. As I dive on a mosquito and put him on fire, he turns bravely-- for a moment there is no war, just the horror of staring into the face of my estranged NUC brother in this unforgivable transgression of humanity.

And then...Augr will slip away with the heart of the ocean. PREY wins after all.

2. Genserik

It's a good story - perhaps for part 1.

Part 2 intro: Somehow, Genserik slipped away from combat, everyone thought he was finished. With 4 c4 strapped to the front of his mosquito he charges valiantly in his ejection seat mozzy, towards the oncoming galaxy. Augr laughs, with a smug smile he doesn't change course, no one has rammed his gal and lived. As Genserik rams the galaxy he ejects from his mosquito, watching the collision as he drifts towards the earth...And then it happens, the collision, the detonation. And the only thing to be seen are NC corpses and debris falling from the sky. PREY is no more - only Genserik lives on. He scours the lands for his fallen comrades, but cannot find any - except for 1. The corpse of rguitar. He debates lighting it on fire, to finish the job, before the nanites can help him recover. But there is no sport in this - he redeploys to his warpgate and repulls his mosquito and awaits the return of his fallen enemy.

And yea, video. XD
  3. Frizzbro

Does NUC Bravo squad still get farmed by infantry players flying scythes?

Join PREY for the best NC outfit flying around on the server. good dudes.
  4. Genserik

Oh hey Frizz, glad you decided to chime in.

If you wanna throw down fisticuffs, fine. I've got Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary waitin' for ya, right here!

You are right though, PREY is a good group of guys.

Anyways, Rguitar, let's make our montage. We will need a collective place to upload footage to! I will make it if you want :D
  5. rguitar87

Assemble the dropbox and get Celine Dion on the line, she's going to want to see this.
  6. chrisbeebops

Ms. Vortek called me in tears the other day, something about rguitar cheating on her.
  7. Mkgrider23

If you don't meet some of the requirements who do you have to talk to about the possibility of still joining?
  8. ArchMufasa

Prey still taking active pilots? I see your tag pretty often, and Im looking to fly wings with a crew. Add me in game on ArchMufasa.
  9. Haatym

amazing ! i want to join u but my battle rank is only 9 :) i dont have any of the requirement u said, i only can say that my actif play time is around 6pm and 4am :p
  10. PS2xProphecy

PS2xProphecy is back! :)
    I still remember when I first heard of this outfit, I had never really dogfight, now I'm pretty damn good.

AMV Dogfight Montage (Waterson)

AMV Dogfight w/ All ESF (Waterson)

AMV Reaver Air vs. Ground (Waterson)
  11. Garrett Black

Hey, my name is FINALBOS911 on Waterson. Im BR 57, I have premium, and the test server. I would love to fly with you guys some time.

How do I get in the group?
  12. PureSalad

Qlydim still MIA? :(

If anyone hears anything from him let me know please. Thanks.
  13. Garrett Black

Hey, my name is FINALBOS911 on Waterson. Im BR 57, I have premium, and the test server. I would love to fly with you guys some time.

How do I get in the group?
  14. Garrett Black

How do I get in the group? What time of the day do you guys fly? Any meetings coming up?
  15. ItsJustDash

I just got back from taking a nice long break and just finally joined PREY after flying with them for a long while.
    They Typically are on around in the middle of the day my time (Eastern) but I don't know for certain, I just know when I get time I jump on and fly.
  16. Garrett Black

HELLO?? ARE YOU RECRUITING PEOPLE? ANYONE?
  17. Garrett Black

Hello rguitar, I have been trying to talk to PREY, when/where/how can I join?
  18. IvanDrago

Garrett, I'm going to assume that being obnoxious about it is *not* the way to garner a response. Its a forum, everyone can read your first message, there is no need for an additional three.

As for PREY, I'm not going to pretend that it's fun to get ganked by four reavers while I'm trying to provide CAS against/farm the vanu with a banshee. However, I've flown against PREY many times, and even with them a few times when I put my traitor pants on, and it is my opinion that you will not find a better group of pilots on the server. There is also the added benefit that the [PREY] tag seems to inspire terror in a great deal the more average TR/VS pilots.

This is Drego since I do not know how to signature, and I do not know if that is immediately obvious otherwise.
    • Up x 1
  19. rguitar87

Garett, next time I see you online I will speak with you. In the mean time, if you see any of us send a tell and ask them to switch faction to duel you for evaluation. We do not have an open recruitment status and only induct people if we feel they are up to our standard of proficiency. If we feel you do not meet this proficiency status then we will ask that you join our training outfit, M1TT, and fly with us to learn and practice.
  20. Loui5D

What times do you guys usually play?

I added you on my saxo account but haven't seen you on in a while.