This is what it feels like EVERY time I pull a tank in PS2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BraSS, Jan 24, 2014.

1. BraSS

[IMG]

Though to be truthful the AV turret is the MOST annoying.
    • Up x 28
  2. Syrathin

Got to take the good with the bad. :p
    • Up x 1
  3. Tuco

wow, Medieval 2 Total War has the projectile/arrow accuracy down nicely.
  4. Killuminati C

I've had pretty good luck tanking lately but +1 for the laugh. At least he/you didn't get blown up by an AT mine while driving out of the garage/pad ;).
  5. Posse

Yeah, tanking is so hard!!!!!!!!111111111

[IMG]

It's still the easy mode of PS2.
    • Up x 3
  6. Roland2TowerCame

*Looks at the time of post*
    We're you on Indar just now? NC/Vanu fight in the east?
  7. Killuminati C

Nah. I was just on but as a VS and on Amerish fighting the TR. Why, good fight?
  8. Devrailis

To be fair, I've discovered that max Racer Lightnings are nearly impossible for the average schmuck to kill, whether it's infantry, armour or air. I've lost more lightnings to flipping than enemy fire at this point. But I have to upvote that image for the comedy value.
    • Up x 2
  9. Liquidrider

really cause this is how I feel
    [IMG]
    • Up x 6
  10. Flashtirade

Dunno if you were here in the heydey of the Striker.

My personal waypoint is set on the ridge the AV team is at.
    • Up x 1
  11. mooman1080

I find that there's a very negative attitude towards anything that isn't infantry, I wonder just how well AV turrets sell.
    • Up x 1
  12. Halon

Both accurate depending on pop ratios, which unfortunately SOE doesn't think needs to be addressed.
    • Up x 2
  13. Halon

• Up x 4
  14. innersphere1

Ahahah.. thats true !
  15. Bhudda V1

im sorry there is not enough air in this picture chewing you to peaces ...
  16. Hatesphere

got a workable idea on how to address the pop issue? I would love to hear it.
    • Up x 1
  17. Devrailis

Now that was some pretty fierce "TACTICAL SUPERIORITY!" XD
  18. Liquidrider

I always hate it when this happens

• Up x 5
  19. Liquidrider

20. Halon

Higby has stated that they are against any hard caps. So I doubt they have the fortitude to make changes or even see it as an issue. With such a small number of large continents the problem is hard to avoid.

A set of 3 smaller continents with 2 warpgates each and alerts that put objectives on the 2 continents linked to the overpopped faction would probably work best. Empires have a hard time coordinating against a bigger threat currently.

They made small improvements to the XP and resource bonus for underpopped factions but I think they could still be increased. Along with reasonable buffs to spawn timers, vehicles timers, infantry health, etc.

More incentive to log in to underpopped factions, like a passive 1 hour boost for logging in with X character.

There would be a lot to factor with world pop, continent pop, and hex pop.

There are solutions.