Server Issues - January 17th, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Jan 17, 2014.

1. innersphere1

lol yes all up and working.... but i have enough of lies please stooooooop this stop stop XD
    (stop)
  2. Raxxyl Ryan "Raxxyl" Wells

Issue fixed. Not a fun one.
    • Up x 5
  3. Aamp

hell yes
  4. Malkymder

“Shaka, when the servers fell.”
    Curious how many get the reference :)
    • Up x 1
  5. Capricasixxx

This is the best comment.
  6. PS2xProphecy

WE should get a week of DOUBLE XP. It's only fair for everyone.
  7. AgentTed

8. deggy

Instead of having double XP, they should give 100% boosts for the same effect.

I can only play on weekends.
  9. deggy

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.

Temba, his arms wide.
  10. Kirdra

Best. <3
  11. Uhgg

So I get that there's money going to waste here for a lot of people, which really does suck, but that aside I think its hilarious how angry people get because they cant play the game for 2 DAYS. I love it as much as the next person and spend way to much time on it, but seriously,
    GET A LIFE.
    They got it fixed as fast as they could, so stop wining so much. Your getting double xp for it! I'd call that a win.
  12. Judoka

PS2 players, their faces wet...
  13. Wolfen2424

Not fixed for me :( Says server up but I get kicked out immediately after choosing my main player in Connery.
    • Up x 1
  14. SHOCK_and_AWE

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  15. TeeHeeNZ

Yep, same for me also - selecting the character causes the game to crash to desktop
  16. OldGuyAndy

I'm getting the exact same. very, very sad. Any ideas?
  17. Gbeck

Let's put it this way. You're trying to log onto a server that has been down since a new patch that came out and is being rewarded with double xp. You were late to the party. Server is full and no place for you. Keep trying.
  18. OldGuyAndy

So there are no warnings being dumped straight to the desktop (I've read this a lot) if the server is full? I thought the client would remain standing but you'd be messaged in some manner.
  19. Gbeck

Nope. Usually if the continents are full you spawn in the warogate. If there's no room in the warp gate it crashes right to desktop. Happened to me if i ever tried to play NC when their pop was 40%
  20. OldGuyAndy

Ok, thx for the info... sounds much like I am experiencing atm. I give up. Cheers, I'm going to drink.