Server Issues - January 17th, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Raxxyl Ryan "Raxxyl" Wells

Folks,

We're still working on a server issue where we're having trouble bringing them back up if they come down for any reason. We're close to the source of the issue now and hope to have it fixed and up within the next couple of hours.

Unfortunately, it's tough to give exact times, but we're doing everything we can.

Thanks for your patience.

-Raxxyl
    • Up x 11
  2. GlueHead

We'll wait, no worries! :)
  3. Snipe-yo-face-yall

I hope I can play connery soon... Are we Connerites going to get something like an extra day of double XP or something?
    • Up x 6
  4. WaffleExplosion

As long as I get working double EXP when it is finished, I am happy :)
    • Up x 1
  5. Holydr4gon

As my signature says...
    • Up x 1
  6. Wade

I want to thank everyone at SOE for their hard work. It can be rough with a crazy playerbase who just wanna blow shi* up.

<333
  7. FourTwoFour

SOE, I hope you realize that this patch brought some serious FPS issues. It's unplayable at times (down to 30 FPS when hit by some random rocket) in situations where I had 55 minimum. Random explosions drop my FPS a lot and the overall FPS is not stable (jumping all over the place whenever it feels like). The game freezes for a second every 20 minutes or so and I know I'm not the only one because many people posted about it already.

Now I don't know if it's patch related or the servers were so unstable that they were causing our FPS to drop. Please take a look at it because if it's the patch that did it and it stays like this (even tho i've spent a lot of $$ on this game) I'll definitely quit it because anything lower than 60 fps is unplayable for me. It's just not worth it.
    • Up x 2
  8. innersphere1

Dear Raxxyl i can understand all of this but the problem is that yesterday you said you were close to isolate the issue, but another day passed. I think is better to give no eta at this point
  9. Kirdra

Please don't do patches more often. :(

Edit: On another note.. Are you guys going to do anything for us Connery players? I had a long weekend off..
    • Up x 5
  10. janeTEXAS

i just feel bad for the players that bought exp boosts to stack with double exp.
    • Up x 4
  11. OgreMarkX

Wait...reading the post a few above...people can say their frame rate drops DOWN to 30 FPS. Oh laws me, I need a new computer. If I get 30 fps anywhere I clap my hands in glee and fling glitter around my room.

Weeeeeeeeeee!!!! :p
    • Up x 4
  12. CactusLynx

I will not be renewing my subscription. In fact I think I will be quitting once its finished because of these interruptions.
    • Up x 2
  13. Safiras

OgreMarkX just get a 4,5 Ghz quad core and a geforce gtx 660 OC or higher ;) ah and about 6gb ram or more. running smoothly with 50-60 frames, while i capture videos in 1080p it drops down to 40 ;)
    • Up x 1
  14. Nymphetamean

//I will not be renewing my subscription. In fact I think I will be quitting once its finished because of these interruptions.// waaa waaa
    • Up x 2
  15. infernusxyz

I start crying from joy when my FPS reaches 35 lol
  16. Sizemac

Maybee have a test on a test server before you deploy a patch that screws everything up might be an idea, or roll back this patch so it works, I wont be heartbroken with out the new stuff I would rather play!
  17. CommyXD26

This Connerian hasn't played on his homeland server for days now. But anyway, try your best to fix these issues guys, and hope that the game will get stable during x2 XP time.
    PS: Can we have one more day of x2 XP?
    • Up x 4
  18. Lewk

I suddenly don't feel as good about myself for having killed you =/
    • Up x 3
  19. Saval

Shaka, when the servers fell.
    • Up x 6
  20. Safiras

i just kicked in my 50% Exp boost... :/