FNO: September 14th, 2012

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Bloodspoiler

Good work NC, sleep well, I'll most likely kill you in the morning...
  2. BFAST

This has some serious potential to be EPIC!!!
  3. Flare

You guys should have seen the GotR races we had on the 2nd. That was a blast!

I have a feeling its going to be something like this. Just with more explosions lol.
  4. dirtYbird

Validus Gamers requires forum registration just to read it, anyone repost the details?
  5. joe smo

cool, i will attempt to add some fun by using "advance" air warfare against the lead ATV :D.
    or should i just stay way:eek:.
  6. Luperza Community Manager

They want to keep it that way so only people interested will register. :) I think they are trying to keep the details semi on the down-low.
    • Up x 1
  7. Cryosin

This is gonna be fun. We got some great stuff planned, and lots of players are logging back in so expect large AT numbers to show!

Had a 50+ person Mag run earlier today, was a blast. Friday is going to be epic, hopefully my computer doesn't explode while I'm streaming :eek:
  8. Surlan

I am going to bring my a game friday and be the first to die in a fiery death against that shield.
  9. Shogun

Good luck! :)
  10. Fazed

I don't have a facebook, this site is the greediest forum in the history of man.

Make a RSVP thread here?
  11. Luperza Community Manager

You don't have to RSVP on FaceBook if you don't have one. No biggie. You can always post in here (like you did) saying you're going. FB is just a fun way for us FB users to chat in a more social and less formatted form. ;)
    • Up x 1
  12. DragoValhar

So how exactly will the new map layout change the race, looking at the map right now and it seems this change wont really promote any interesting path choices. Appears to be pretty much one path that's the best, and I unfortunately had a path planned out from NC[TR] to TR[VS]. I'm thinking there will have to be a checkpoint now out towards Vanu territory or everyone will be on the same road.
  13. norhymes

Mmm...nah. ;)
  14. Acog

Inconceivable!
    • Up x 2
  15. dirtYbird

From the other thread supplied their event isnt a "community" event.
    Its an outfit op no different to what most outfits run each weekend and they are using the FNO as a recruitment ad, hence no info.
    Thought we already had a forum for recruitment.
    Anyway, good luck with your projects.
  16. Luperza Community Manager

You don't have to be in their outfit to take part. From what I've seen there is an allegiance with a bunch of outfits (check this link: http://www.ps2ultra.com/) that all work together. They specifically might use it to recruit people and I don't think that's a bad thing. I will not be making an "ad" for them, but I definitely want to promote outfit ops and community ops. :) Nothing wrong with that.

Honestly, I just want to see more big huge battles!
    • Up x 2
  17. Kalee-J

That word, I don' think it means what you think it means.
    • Up x 2
  18. Acog

Do you want me to send you back to where you were? Unemployed, in Greenland?!
    • Up x 1
  19. iburnmycd

Toxin Raiders will be there... with bells on
  20. Luperza Community Manager

Might want to take the bells off. ;)
    • Up x 1