New NS tank revealed - Multi crew maybe?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cowabunga, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Cowabunga

[IMG]
    • Up x 10
  2. Pixelshader

I can't imagine what that would be like.
  3. MasonSTL

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  4. Bhudda V1

gg vanguard we had a good run but well.... your completely outclassed.... i'm sorry honey *kiss*
    • Up x 2
  5. RogueVindicare

Please be a 4 man tank, please be a 4 man tank, please be a 4 man tank.....

Driver, main gunner, 2 point defense / sponson gunners. T'would be epic.
    • Up x 12
  6. Icebeast1

This in no way looks like a Mammoth Tank from Command and Conquer 3 (that mammoth tank version specifically)

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  7. Astealoth

wonder what the code on the image was for, say's it's already been redeemed on the claim a code box
  8. Cinnamon

Imagine if those two hatchways on the side were for passengers and the holes were gun ports, one facing forward and one backwards.
  9. Pikachu

Where did you gikd thid picture? No linis or anything. No evidence thay yjis has anyghinc to do wigh PS2. Looks like some random concelprt art you just found. No surprise if its just fan made stuff. Anyway I dont expect any new vehicle until next year.
  10. Chewy102

Is it just me, or does that look to be 2 times as big as a vanguard?

Other things I see are.

Not a real track based movement system. It has tracks, but they look to act like normal wheels with the front sets turning and the rear sets giving power.

Big *** vehicle. Nothing to base this off of but it looks to be the biggest land vehicle the game could have.

Only one weapon system. Maybe it's a true PS1 style tank when you have to use a driver and gunner or be nothing but a target.

NS vehicle. Not likely has anything to do with any one faction even though it has a TR trait of 2 main barrels.

The driver sits on the vehicles left side (the 3 lights) and the gunner sees from the right side of the barrel (the 2 sights).

Very nice tank render. Its a shame that we will never get to play with it for a LONG time to come more likely. Though I have to wonder why it says "Base Model". Reads to me that other weapons are planed. This probably HEAT and will have HE, AP, and maybe AA. Could get rockets instead of of a cannon, that would look like a BAMF.
  11. Hoki

Oh come the **** on! Let it at least OHK ESFs, no "normal" tank for TR ever it seems.
  12. Chewy102

Command center stream was tonight. This is what they flashed as the CC teaser.
  13. RHINO_Mk.II

I want one of these.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 8
  14. Pikachu

Very good then.
  15. RIctavius

TROOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL llooo loo looo LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Up x 3
  16. Flashtirade

For extra added touch, let's give it ES abilities: invinci-shield, siege mode, and uhhh thrusters on the tracks or something.
    I mean, faction-specifics worked out so well for the last NS vehicle, right?
  17. BengalTiger

It seems rather tall, perhaps twice as tall as a Sundy...
    It may also be 2 Sundies wide and long, good luck getting it through rough terrain.

If it is in fact a flat land battleship, it might be a welcome addition to the game.

This will all depend on the stats they give it, it might be a giant target to practice on, or it'll be totally unstoppable, or it could have its strengths and weaknesses and be new option in the players' arsenal.
  18. Zorro

We need more empire-specific vehicles.
    • Up x 9
  19. LonelyTerran

DAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM:eek::eek:
    • Up x 3
  20. AgentConnery

Read the description in the corner! It says DUAL MISSILE PODS SPECIFICALY DESIGNED TO TARGET INFANTRY AND AIRCRAFT! Hurray for lock-on missiles on a tank, who needs skyguard?
    • Up x 1