FNO: September 14th, 2012

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Luperza Community Manager

This week on Friday Night Ops:
    - Watch the 666th Devil Dogs' PlanetSide 2 Death Race from an aerial view. More information on the event here.
    - Community Ops with Validus Gamers. Go to their site for more information.
    - Learn about PlanetSide 2 with @Pokketsays as she gets a tour of the game and asks questions along the way.
    - We interview some members of Azure Twilight, learning more about their history and tactics while I attempt to be one of their recruits.
    * There's always room for more, so if you're interested in doing a segment, PM me with the details!

Let us know you'll be there!
    >>> RSVP here <<<

When: 9/14/2012 4PM - 9PM PST
    Server: To be announced before each segment on the live show

Don't forget to use our hashtag #ps2fno!
    • Up x 5
  2. wickedtribal

I hope to be leading one of the AT Squads that night, hope to see you there Storm.
  3. Luperza Community Manager

Awesome! :) I can't wait!
    • Up x 2
  4. Whalenator

I don't mean to be intrusive, but could you correct "Whatch" and "Areal"?
    Just a peet peeve. I'll edit this post with something actually constructive once your edits are done ;)
  5. Armored Gorilla

Gonna be a good friday
  6. Felaeris

Are we allowed to outfit the flashes with guns?
  7. TrueDanny

8. Armored Gorilla

Yes, but no Teamkilling
  9. Nexeus

Ah facebook, tsk tsk.. i don't really use that thing.
  10. Luperza Community Manager

• Up x 1
  11. TrueDanny

Roger I will PM you the details.
  12. Luperza Community Manager

Awesome! :)
    • Up x 1
  13. TrueDanny

Did you get the PM correctly? I'm unsure how it works. Is "Start Conversation" the correct format?
  14. Fleabag

Is it possible to use this thread to request not to be shown on teevee please! The world isn't ready for my fifteen minutes of suck.

Oh wait, you might be starting on a US server it seems? Phew...off the hook! :)
  15. Architech

This works out great for Aussies - surprisingly. When I first saw this, I was disappointed as I expected not to be able to watch it.
    8am on a Saturday is fine however, looking forward to it.
  16. SurgeonX

It'll be cool to have you along on Friday Luperza.
    Higby mentioned on the last AGN that he sometimes unlocks himself some of the cool weapons, and just rains hell on the TR and VS with them.
    So you'll be doing that for the whole Outfit on Friday yeah? ;)
  17. Scrum

Are these all new char spawns / new quad spawns? I see a lot of folks upgrading to quad cannons etc... on the external discussion.

If it's all new spawns, hell yeah I'll make a char on west01 and get in on this action.
  18. Luperza Community Manager

Got it, responded and added the new event to the list. I also signed up on your forums and added a post there. :) Thanks again for letting me know about this, TrueDanny!
    • Up x 1
  19. Luperza Community Manager

I'm really not sure what you're talking about. Lol. Did you mean the new warpgate changes? I know they are swapping who owns which one, but not sure if you will all see that this Friday or not.
    • Up x 1
  20. Luperza Community Manager

• Up x 1