Adrenaline pump

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by FullDread, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Iridar51

Who cares, it's not for us to decide. We're not likely to get any attention at all in the coming months, and you're figuring out cert costs?
  2. asdfPanda

Hey, don't be derisive, it's not good for morale. The moment we lose hope, we've already lost.
  3. Iridar51

Oh, I'm all for hope! But to everything there is a proper and improper ways of doing it, and wasting effort on figuring out cert costs is sure as hell improper.
    We need to patiently wait while devs sort out their immediate roadmap list, then we will need to ask (or demand) a revamp for LA. If the devs will agree to do a revamp, they'll say

"Hey, here's what our ideas of what can be done to LA, what do you think about it? Do you have any ideas of your own?"
    And then it will be the time to discuss and suggest. And figuring out cert cost is certainly not a thing players should do.
  4. Rogueghost

Necro thread, but I use adrenaline pump when using shotguns, even if I'd be better off with ammo pouch or nanoweave.
  5. Bortasz

I think the Pump action have more levels. Also the heigher level, should increase other speeds. Not only sprinting.
    For example

1 lvl - 10% to sprint. 2,5% for forward walk.
    2 lvl - 12,5% to sprint. 5% forward walk. 2,5% backward walk.
    3 lvl - 15% to sprint. 7,5% forward walk. 5% backward walk. 2,5% strafing.
    4 lvl - 17,5% to sprint. 10% forward walk. 7,5% backward walk. 5% strafing. 2,5% for walk witch aiming down side.
    5 lvl - 20% to sprint. 12,5% forward walk. 10% backward walk. 7,5% strafing. 5% for walk AMD.

What do you think about this?
    • Up x 1
  6. Sandpants

I am biased
    Drifters give you 20% move speed.
    AP would undermine drifters further if it gave that much speed.

I think a lot of people underestimate the effect of acceleration. What you are asking for is a higher velocity cap, but it will take longer to get there without increased acceleration. The issue with this is that the velocity increase will only begin to be noticeable once you successfully sprint particular distance. Meaning that if you sprint stop sprint stop a lot non of this will matter because you don't reach your max speed given by the new hypothetical AP anyway.
  7. WarmasterRaptor

So we want ZOE for LA? why not XD
  8. cruczi

What? I'm not the one who brought up cert costs. You're barking at the wrong tree mister.
  9. Iridar51

That's just cute. You're like a child that got into a fight and then tried to justify himself saying "you can't scold me for fighting because he started it!".
  10. cruczi

And that child is right. I think it is extremely pretentious and contrary to decent moral judgement to not expect whoever starts a fight to be responsible for the consequences.

You can't hold me in any way responsible for the cert costs discussion, I was working purely from the standpoint that certs were already on the table. It's not up to me to justify that or, if deemed a pointless discussion, to end it either.
  11. Iridar51

If you have participated in the fight - you're guilty. Fight cannot be a fight unless both people fight.
  12. cruczi

Guilty of what, fighting? Yes, that's stating the obvious. As obvious as it is that whoever starts fights is guilty of starting the fight.
  13. Iridar51

And that's what I was blaming you for. Thank you for proving my point for me.
  14. cruczi

Yet it doesn't matter nearly as much who's guilty of fighting compared to who started the whole thing in the first place, and that's what I was trying to tell you. You were barking at the wrong tree when you started criticizing me for discussing cert costs - you did not even reply anything to the original person who brought it up even though he was the one you should primarily be criticizing, not me. If this is too difficult for you to understand, there's nothing more I can say to you.
  15. Iridar51

You make it sound like you didn't have a choice but to continue what he started, when in fact it was you who necroposted in this thread just to indulge in meaningless discussion.

I'm not barking at the wrong tree, I'm barking at all trees that smell of piss, and that is you.
  16. OldMaster80

I'm up for adrenaline pump having more level but it should NEVER affect strafing speed. Fast strafing is unrealistic, causes warping, and makes people hard or impossible at all to hit and it could easily become overpowered. It should instead affect movement speed forward and backward, reloading time and weapon switching time. Each level shouldn't increase the effect ,but just affect the cooldown time (like Infiltrators cloaking).
  17. Primarch81

Sprinting did add the 10% in testing, but noticed no difference at ALL with normal or drifter jets. That being said... GRENADE!...s...
  18. cruczi

Well, that's your interpretation.

I don't think posting into a thread which showed up on the first page of the forum counts as necroing as long as the subject of the thread isn't obsolete, which it isn't. You're trying to grasp at yet another straw to justify criticizing me in the first place.

I never admitted it was a meaningless discussion, and I still don't. But if you think it's a meaningless topic, that's your problem, and your issue is not with me, it's with whoever started the discussion (or perhaps the problem is with yourself). It's ironic that you replied to a topic you thought was a meaningless discussion, and that this aftermath is, in my opinion, also quickly turning into one.

So instead of directing your criticism to whom it applies, you spout your nonsense randomly at whoever happens to get in the way? Yeah, seems about right.

By the way, you seem mad.
  19. Iridar51

Your point is that since you didn't start this discussion I can't blame you for participating in it. That is a naive and childish justification. And the whole topic - "let's make adrenaline pump better!", brought up for nineteenth time, is really starting to get on my nerves, since obviously there's absolutely nothing forum posters can do about what actually gets or doesn't in the game, until developers actually ask for our feedback, which they didn't - not on this topic. Yet.
    And you revived this thread for a stupid reason - to do number crunching for something that's not in even in the works, and probably won't be in the works in next couple of months.

Ofcourse I'm mad - at myself, for participating in this meaningless argument with you for so long, but I really didn't expect it would take so long to explain to a stubborn buffoon why he's a stubborn buffoon.
  20. cruczi

No, you can blame me for participating in it, but I don't understand how that is something to be blamed for. If you don't like the topic, your issue isn't with me. If this thread is getting on your nerves, why are you here?

The irony...

I'm done here.