Looking for new recruit to the Warrior Knights

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by ferelferret, Nov 14, 2013.

1. ferelferret

[IMG]

The hamsters...who are we?

We are a friendly bunch of folks who enjoy gaming, well to be honest we enjoy almost anything PC related along with various other things such as Airsofting, Shooting real guns ( AKA members visiting others in the states and shooting an AK-47 :) ) modelling and various other things. We are not a strict regimental " clan "
    as we know real life can get in the way, therefore we take a more relaxed approach to gaming . We like to play to win but at the same time we don't rage quit if we don't get our own way on the battlefield :)

What can we offer you?

We play various games apart from Planetside 2, ranging from ArmA 2 & 3 , Battlefield 3 & 4, Borderlands 2, Guild wars, Star trek online and Sniper Elite v2 to name just a few. We have our own 50 slot teamspeak 3 server as well. We don't just use TS while in game, its our main port of call for discussing things as well. We consider our selves a community rather than a clan and we like to say the house is run by the members for the members....to the point that every single persons views are heard, if a member has an idea then we will explore its possibilities. In fact we are more like a family than a clan, with some members traveling around the world to meet up.

What are we looking for?

At HAM ( we went for hamsters are mental as most of us are ;) ) we are looking for like minded people who want to play the games we play and to enjoy themselves at the same time. Teamwork is the key to playing well and when we play as a team we can match for anyone out there. We don't care if you are a season gamer or if this is your first time online, as long as you want to enjoy yourself and make new friends then feel free to come along one night...... you never know you may never want to leave.

"Games come and go, However true friendship will always be there. "

Join us on teamspeak : Hamstersgaming.ts3dns.eu

or visit our website for more information

2. ferelferret

3. Ribero

Just to be clear, is this or is this not the same Outfit Bindle, Shooty and Custard are in?
    • Up x 1
  4. ferelferret

Hi there buddy it is. I am Custard in game, for some reason I couldn't select that name when i signed up on the forums lol.
  5. Ribero

Awesome, hope to see you folk around in game more.

Is it [WKV] now, or?
    • Up x 1
  6. ferelferret

It is WKV as originally we were called Warrior Knights of Valour, however we decided to change the name to Warrior Knights Gaming :)

If you arent in a group / clan then your more than welcome to join us :) I'm sure Shooty would be over the moon bud :)
  7. Tiedemann

I guess I just plain suck at noticing this stuff in game (nicks, outfits etc.) but for some weird reason I know I wondered where that Valour thing was hiding.

We should get a Cobalt wiki up and running :p
    • Up x 1
  8. ferelferret

Not a bad idea tbh :)
  9. Bindlestiff

That'll be because it is much harder to see when you are both way up there at 600 feet looking down on us poor souls ;). You guys learned to fly... that is very bad for us!

You won't have seen Shooty for a while anyway, we've had him strapped to his chair and told him he isn't going to be set free until he has learned how to fly. Unfortunately he is still strapped up and there doesn't appear to be an end in sight for him ;)

Someone beat us to that too :(

http://wiki.planetside-universe.com/ps/Server:Cobalt

Come on Custard, sort it out mate ;)
    • Up x 1
  10. Bindlestiff

To put this thread back on track, we are on a big recruitment drive folks and we want a load more people to join our ranks.

One thing we have done very badly previously is not make a PS2 community 'feel' within the outfit and that will be changing for the better; the more new recruits we can get on board the more involved that community 'feel' will be. We'll also be communicating more through the in game chat system as well as TS3 - chat on TS3 is typically much more relaxed, keeping in game comms trim and to the point. We'll be hosting a whole load of proper gametime, as would be expected, but also easing the mood a little every now and again by doing something ridiculous.

We don't have the numbers of TRID, so if massive outfits are your thing, we can't offer that. Indeed, if I am being brutally honest, we are not well known on Cobalt despite having a core of really excellent players who are all tactically sound. Bolstering our numbers can change that.

So, whether you are a newcomer to the game or a year long veteran, we want you.
    • Up x 1
  11. Ribero

Oh I wish! We know how to take off and go forwards, but that's as far as we've gotten. Certainly not figured out this Landing business... Which is bad news considering we just use those things as sky taxis usually.

~

I'd recommend joining the Warriorknights, they're a cool bunch.
    • Up x 1
  12. JoenH

Shooty here :)
    We should totally do something together some time, maybe on another server so Tiedeman won't have to cope with vanu weaponry ;)
    Think it could be awesome fun :D
    • Up x 1
  13. Astral ^_^

Hi guys, i'm new in Planetside 2. I'm looking for a clan (or something like that, idk how you call it).
    I also have a friend that started playing with me. Is possible to join a clan?
    • Up x 1
  14. Tiedemann

It's called an Outfit in this game.

Just imagine the day you fight alongside some dude called "ISmellLikeToastedPaper" ;)
    • Up x 1
  15. ferelferret

Hey there bud you are more than welcome to tag along with us. We are always looking for new members to join the hamsters. Feel free to look up any of us in game ( cpt_custard, Bindlesitff, Elastaplast, shootysmurf etc ) also jump on our ts if you want ( please leave your sanity at the door lol ) WKV.TS3DNS.COM
  16. ferelferret

• Up x 1
  17. Bindlestiff

The only cardio I'm doing is walking to my Magrider. Not even sprinting.
  18. ferelferret

There you go mentioning exercise again ...walking :p
    • Up x 1
  19. NaRKoTiiiX

I'm looking to join an outfit, could I try out with the Warrior Knights and see how I fit in?
    • Up x 1
  20. ferelferret

Hi bud, your more than welcome to swing by and roll with us. We use in game comms and teamspeak for those that have it 81.19.212.152:10039 ). Hopefully see you in game soon my game name is cptcustard