EM1 change a flat nerf?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MykeMichail, Dec 19, 2013.

1. MykeMichail

So they reduced the recoil ever so slightly on a weapon that already had ridiculously easy to control recoil, and increased the hipfire cone of fire on a weapon with ALS by 1.

I could barely see reason to use this weapon before and now I cant see any reason at all.

Am I missing something?
  2. LordMondando

I WANT A REFUND!!!!!111111111111111111111
  3. KnightCole

pretty much just a nerf to LMG all across the board.

Ive never known LMGs to really outperform an AR in HIpfire...but w/e Higby and Co. was smoking tells them that they do.

GD22S only reason I still used it was for the hipfire, now it doesnt have it....lol

This part of the NC Rebalance? Looks more like a nerf haha.
  4. Larington

I've actually switched into it after recently spending some time looking at the LMG's in VR training, I like my LMG's to be controllable above other things. I suppose if I really wanted a hipfire weapon on my heavy I'd pull the SMG's.
    • Up x 1
  5. Squibo

It's still got a good RoF, good hipfire compared to other LMG's, big clip, ect. It's a matter of preference really. All LMGs got a hipfire nerf, it's still viable as a solid close-mid range lmg. Its a matter of preference.
    • Up x 1
  6. Prudentia

My Polaris with Adv.Laser was pretty good at hipfire, i'm gonna see how it looks now (if the servers are still up when i get home)
  7. KnightCole

Well, the GD22S was real accurate Hipfire, the change is quite noticeable.
  8. Bankrotas

I has same CoF as SAW at hipfire, how the hell is it a "good" hipfire. Not to mentions that it's better with Grip anyways. Anyways, Polaris, Rhino and EM1 are quite strange stupid leftovers from days long gone and never fixed.
  9. MykeMichail

That's my feeling too. Although EM6 is very easy to control now, I will say that, but seems to have increased ADS moving cone of fire.
  10. TheGreatOne80

I hate all 652RPM/143DMG guns but these are the "easiest to use guns". These 3 should be the starter LMGs. Low RoF, low DMG but almost no recoil. They are OK for mid range and not terrible in CQC or long range.
  11. KnightCole

I find all MGs harder to control. its like they all got a universal Horizontal Recoil nerf.

The EM6 seems more jumpy then before. As if they gave it a more biased directional recoil to one side or something.