Harasser Refund Please

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Levexaeus, Dec 17, 2013.

1. The Wolf

Ya cause they believe in their minds they are entitled to a refund they don't deserve at all.
    • Up x 2
  2. Bortasz

So does ZOE was majorly abused for the last 6 MONTHS. ZOE user HAVE there certs back. I want my.
    • Up x 3
  3. The Wolf

Yes it was but the fact is, its purpose and functionality has changed the Harassers has not.
  4. KnowFear

As I've mentioned before in a different thread, SOE will nerf nerf nerf and I'm completely fine with that. People will gravitate to whatever new shiny object SOE adds to the game in its place and I'm equally fine with that. I'm not fine with the notion that minor changes to nano armor or one type of MAX involving a few hundred to a few thousand certs get refunded as a matter of course while gigantic changes are wrought to a different area of the game with no refund. You can whine all you like about people crying over their spilt milk and whatnot but the point remains.
    • Up x 1
  5. Bortasz

So does ZOE purpose and functione are not change. It still provide boost to speed.

Sorry. But changes on harraser are bigger than on ZOE.
    They add time limit and reduce speed bonus to ZOE.
    They change repair, Composite armor, Turbo. Hit points, TTK. It's hard to find things that they NOT change in Harraser.

And thats why I WANT MY CERT BACK.
    • Up x 1
  6. KnowFear

SOE spent thousands of words in their update discussing changes in the purpose and functionality of the harasser and its weapons.

You're obviously trolling.
    • Up x 1
  7. NC_agent00kevin

I mean, I abused the thing too (the bottom of my killboard still [presently] shows part of a massive M40 Fury killstreak in a Harasser) but they did need a nerf. They were fun and we obliterated tanks with the Enforcer but they were obviously OP. Now they will be support vehicles, as they should be - not the go-to platform for AV and AI.
  8. The Wolf

Do you know how long it took for them to code in those new changes to nanoweave armor and ZOE? Compared to changing a few numbers on the harasser? It took them longer because guess what they had to code in new things, with the harasser they just changed numbers that is the difference and forgetting. They lowered the harassers damage and etc, on the Nano and ZOE they completely coded in new parts to fix them.

No you are obviously ignorant. You don't seem to realize what the harasser is. You are requesting something you don't deserve.
  9. NC_agent00kevin

And how many certs did these people wanting their initial investment back earn with the obviously and massively OP vehicle? I certainly earned enough to not even care about decking mine out. Im sure I earned several times over what I spent on it. So Im still ahead of the game. As is just about every other player who certed into theirs.
    • Up x 1
  10. Neuromancer

ZOE maxes couldn't fire through hills, while going insane speeds. They had issues that needed to be fixed, but were not even close to the abusive k/d stacking the harasser does. The ZOE can abuse adad warping, but that's small potatoes compared to the effective exploitation of what harassers could do.

Without naming names, there are people that play in certain "leet" outfits that intentionally abused the harasser in order to use the warping at sniper range, in order to stat pad with harassers. The mechanics were broken. They did not function as intended. They will still be OP, but just less so. With the rocket nerfs, they will still mop up infantry, and any mlg tough guy will still abuse the speed just fine.

Considering they were the best tank, this nerf will only make them likely to be still the best tank, but slightly less stupid. You should be happy they didn't change them to PS1 levels, which is where they should have been all along. Then you would actually need some skill to use one, even though they would still remain useful.
  11. Bortasz

Okey. Just take back refund on ZOE, and I will stop demanding refund from harrasser. I think it's fair.

I have outfit witch more than 4 thousand members that abuse ZOE on EVERY ALERT. Sorry if they get refund I want refund.
    • Up x 1
  12. Neuromancer

I would be fine with that. Unfortunately it's too late to change that decision. I agree, that it would have been better to refund everyone's certs for this patch, on everything, or not refund any (aside from nanoweave which is a major change for all players).

The buggy will still be OP after the patch. It just will be less stupid. Don't worry. You'll still be glad you certed it.
  13. The Wolf

I swear you kids are slow. The function and use of harassers have not changed Bortasz, the ZOE now has. It was originally a leave on attack wipe out what you could ability. Now it is a alright I don't want to use this yet so let me go and hit them in this building then use it to clear the other one. In other words where as the harasser is still a light assault buggy the ZOE has been changed drastically which you are not noticing. "Oh so many numbers were changed in 20 lines of coding". Sorry but no only 1 thing in those lines were changed not like recoding an entire mod on the ZOE was. You don't see the difference because you don't know anything about how coding works in games.
  14. Nopsled

If you want cert refunds then you should be willing to return the certs earned while using it. If you return the certs earned while using it then you should return the XP you earned as well. If you return the XP you earned then you're basically a BR-1. So quit whining and go create a new character...

Alternatively, Sony is supposed to be a business so maybe they'll SELL you the refund if they ever get back to the roadmap.
    • Up x 2
  15. Bortasz

You are slow. The use and function of Harraser changed. It was Vehicle destructor witch Vulcan or Infantry Farmer witch marauder. Now it's not. I want my cert back.

Okey. Just take back refund on ZOE, and I will stop demanding refund from harrasser. I think it's fair.

And Nopsled pleas read before post. I already boosted that argument.
    • Up x 1
  16. JoenH

you can demand untill your face turns blue, that's not gonna accomplish ANYthing lol
  17. The Wolf

Notice the red chat also he admitted to using it for farming.
    No it hasn't it was knocked back it still is good against infantry, its purpose is just that to kill infantry and do quick strike and runs. Which is guess what a light assault buggy. Which it still is. You don't deserve a cert refund, you used it because it was an easy killing vehicle. Now that it isn't so great you want a cert refund. ZOE is completely different which got brand new coding. You don't seem to realize something the ZOEs purpose was deleted out and redone. In other words its purpose has changed from assault to being used defensively. The Harassers has not, so no you don't deserve a refund and you aren't getting one for your blind remarks child.
  18. EViLMinD

I can't even log in right now to see the horror show that SOE has made of my beloved Harasser. No, I won't expect a refund for all the money and certs I've spent on the bloody thing (and I had EVERYTHING for the Harasser). I know how the policy works. I'm screwed. We're all screwed. Accept it, folks.

I've enjoyed this game for more than a year, SOE, but I'm very displeased with you all right now. I play pretty much everyday. I've been an obsessive fan. I unlocked practically everything. I've learned the ins and out of every class and vehicle. The Harasser did not need the heavy nerf. All you needed to do was remove the repair ability from the rumble seat. That would have limited the vehicle enough, and allowed elite drivers to open the gunner position to more types of players (non-engineers). Now the Harasser is too weak to be much use. Libs, tanks and infantry are going to squash it.
    • Up x 3
  19. Nopsled

I did. I'm in your shoes. I have spent thousands of certs for things that are nerfed. I still don't see the point in whining about it.

Your argument about wanting the ZOE certs to not be refunded is an infantile reaction to the perception of 'fair'. Let the VS have their certs and stop demanding cert refunds. If you really have an objection to the way that SOE is making its decisions then vote with your wallet. In the end, the player is second to the dollar.

I do want them to offer the re-cert item through the depot that's on the roadmap. Then I can redo ALL CERTS, not just the ones that I might spend again the same way later.
    • Up x 1
  20. NC_agent00kevin

Look at it like this: our tanks all got buffed :D