Harasser Refund Please

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Levexaeus, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Levexaeus

Why did i not receive my harasser certs back as i did with nanoweave armor? I can't see how you can justify not grating them back with such a HUGE NERF to harassers. Please refund my points as I do not want to spend 15k certs on a flash. I'm sure there are others that wont play harassers much anymore either.
    • Up x 10
  2. ferelferret

good!!

I am glad the Vulcan has been nerfed in the way it has been!
  3. KnowFear

Uh, you need to go back and actually read the patch notes. Every harasser weapon was nerfed, boost was nerfed, repair was nerfed, composite armor was nerfed, regular armor (damage type) was nerfed... for every faction. Nanoweave armor had a slight nerf and ZOE maxes were slightly more nerfed, but nothing like the harasser and both got full refunds.

Got it now?
    • Up x 5
  4. The Wolf

Quoted from another thread. You won't be getting a refund.
  5. Bortasz

I also want my cert from Harraser. And Prowler.
  6. Exaust

please refund us at least our station cash purchaces
    • Up x 2
  7. Tar

want my refunds too. It's not like we want your money SOE, it's just a few stupid virtual numbers.
    • Up x 4
  8. The Wolf

Alright you do know they have a policy on no refunds right? You have what you bought.

It was obvious it was going to get a nerf at some point that is why I never certed into the Harassers. They needed the nerf and the functions of it didn't change and that is the only time you get a cert refund which is when somethings purpose changes. Not its stats. Example the Nanoweave armor no longer gives more HP instead it gives small arms fire damage reduction. In other words they changed its purpose in the game, not its stats.
    • Up x 3
  9. ferelferret

tears of nerf....our max has been fecked over big time...and we are having to deal with it. I admit the cert refund does help bu I for one wont be going near it again.
    • Up x 1
  10. KnowFear

Here's reality:

G30 Vulcan–H
    • Max damage decreased from 220 to 167
    • Max damage range decreased from 200 to 10 meters
    • Min Damage decreased from 165 to 125
    • Min Damage range decreased from 500 to 65 meters
    • Cone of Fire at rest is being increased from 0.25 degrees to 0.5 degrees
    • Cone of fire recoil increased from 0.05 degrees per shot to 0.1 degrees
    • Cone of Fire will recover faster
    • Added a legshot multiplier of -0.1
    If you mean the vulcan makes the same "pew pew pew" noises you might have a point.

None of the changes to ZOE or nano reflect anywhere near the changes that were made to the harasser, much less the weapons.

I said it before in another thread and I'll say it again here. I'm a long time subscriber and I won't spend another dime on this product until I receive full cert refunds for the tens of thousands of certs I've invested in something that has been changed so radically.
    • Up x 2
  11. Bortasz

You have option to not buying ZOE. I don't have the same option witch harraser AND prowler.
  12. Xebov

You are wrong. Nanoweave and ZOE got changed. Nanoweave went from a fix HP bonus to a small arms dmg resistence suit slot. ZOE went from a allways on ability to a ability that has a cooldown an active time. Both changed the way this stuff works completely. The Harasser however only got some Nerfs, but everything still works exactly the same as befor. Thats why Nanoweave, ZOE and Prox Radar got a Cert refund and Harasser didnt.
    • Up x 4
  13. The Wolf

Are you seriously making this as an arguement. You don't seem to realize the difference in a vehicles stats being nerfed compared to something being physically changed of its purpose do you?

Xebov is correct. That is why your harasser points aren't getting recerted. At this point you guys need to stop crying about something so trival. It was blatantly obvious this nerf was going to come. If you didn't notice the signs that is your problem. There is no major changes other than the vehicles stats. Its purpose within a battle is where it was suppose to be at a light assault buggy. What you are all complaining about is something that has been this way in Planetside itself for a while. Somethings purpose changes it gets recerted, if its just stats it does not get a recert and I thank SOE for actually doing that, it makes sense to me and it should stay this way.
    • Up x 1
  14. ferelferret

The harraser and vulcan with an engineer was way way way OP. I have seen them take out 4 or 5 magriders and 2 or 3 Lightnings that were in a convoy in under 5 minutes.

That combo was a game breaker due to the way it could decimate armored columns. I welcome that long overdue nerf.
    • Up x 4
  15. Bortasz

Yes I make. If you think that this:

Is small change. Than sorry you have problems witch scale.

//Troll
    ZOE also do the same thing. Increase you speed.
    Troll//
  16. The Wolf

I agree with you ferelferret I have seen it doing these things as well. It was horrific I don't think our minds will ever be the same again DARN YOU WAR! lol.
  17. Neuromancer

The harasser was a cert farming tool used primarily by people trying to jack their K/D.

It will still be fine, and OP after, but just a bit less absurdly easy mode. In my opinion it will still be an easy mode tool for stat padders. The majority of people that used it, used it solely as an "I win" button, and not because it took skill, or worked well with the overall game-play. The harasser in PS1 was much more balanced, unlike the terrible one we had in PS2.

If you relied on the harasser for padding your stats, you'll still find other means to stat pad.

If you want your certs back, give back all certs you gained by abusing it in the first place, in exchange for the ones you spent on it. I would consider that fair.
    • Up x 7
  18. KnowFear

You're mincing words and you're also demonstrably wrong. Per the announcement:

SOE believes they have made changes that will require buggies to use its speed to get closer to targets (which in reality isn't going to happen now that they have been nerfed such that if they attempt it they will be smashed). This changes the entire nature of harasser play while simultaneously nerfing almost every aspect of that play (70% reduction in repair speed from rear seat, composite armor nerfed, regular armor damage type nerfed, boost nerfed, every weapon nerfed, etc.).

The changes to nano and ZOE are minor in comparison, both in the quantity of the changes themselves and the results of those changes. Neither claim can seriously made by the changes made to the harasser. For crying out loud, it takes thousands of words just to describe the various nerfs they made to harassers!
    • Up x 3
  19. The Wolf

They made the correct nerf to the harasser, it was majorly abused. Also are you kidding me? They changed the whole entire function of nanoweave armor in battle and added things into ZOE to make it not as powerful as it was, so now it has a cooldown to stop its rampage at some point and make it vulnerable. The harassers changes were just numbers not actual functionality. Its purpose is still the same a light assault buggy. Instead of destroying tank columns it will now take a bit more skill to do such things because a buggy against a cannon wouldn't survive very well. That is speaking from common sense.
    • Up x 1
  20. NC_agent00kevin

So basically, people are mad that they can no longer go toe to toe with a Tank in a Dune Buggy and win?

Seems logical.
    • Up x 5