Here it is...the New & Improved Harasser!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MountainMan, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MountainMan

[IMG]

This thing is amazing! I'm so glad you decided to NOT REFUND my certs on this radically modified harasser version! Merry Xmas SOE...you are SO giving!
    • Up x 29
  2. Aerindis

Don't forget the ESFs, post-damage/range/everything nerf.

[IMG]

"Wheee, hee hee! I'm Roger the Reaver, and I'm here to give you free certs Mr. Heavy Assault!"
    • Up x 15
  3. Ryme

WTF? I count like 6 cardboard tube weapon barrel thingys. That's totally a buff over the existing 1 weapon mount. OP! :p
    • Up x 7
  4. FieldMarshall

Im pretty sure the TLDR version of the eula a is "We can do what we want and you just have to deal with it"
    • Up x 7
  5. shd

Well yea. A standard clause is that they reserve the right to change whatever they want. This was usually balanced by the fact that if they screwed with the customers too much, they would lose them.

People today however prefer to bend over and are usually happy to receive whatever is given to them :)
    • Up x 2
  6. Aractain

You can tell its a TR version.
    • Up x 1
  7. Blarg20011

Except they refunded ZOE.
  8. deggy

Refunding a vehicle is tricky. I could definitely see them refunding Composite Armor, but the weapons would probably just be losses.
    • Up x 1
  9. Gustavo M

I'd pay some serious cash to have a harasser that is just like this one.
    • Up x 1
  10. Squibo

I know I am!
  11. LordMondando

I'm sorry they took away your horribly unbalanced combine harvester, how terrible for the chrimbus farm.
    • Up x 13
  12. Zazulio

The Flash, since release:

[IMG]

Oh, who am I kidding? The Flash is nowhere near that safe.
    • Up x 20
  13. AlienDung

I'm using today's Harasser owners' tears to lubrify my tank's cannon.
    I wonder which will be more fun on the holidays: shooting snowmen or harassers.

:cool:
    • Up x 1
  14. SheldorTR

You are obviously not TR ...
  15. Dis

I was planning on driving mine to see A Chrimbus Carol. How depressing.
  16. MountainMan

I'd imagine there will be more gold snowmen to shoot than harassers...
  17. shd

I was talking in general.

I actually stand by them in this case. ZOE and Nano received fundamental mechanics changes, harasser did not.
    • Up x 1
  18. Zazulio

"My harasser now can't solo every single target in the game with complete impunity :'( "
    • Up x 8
  19. kayben

If you're in an MBT or ESF and getting solo'd by a Harasser (which is a two-man vehicle, btw.), you're either running around alone (1/2 MBT), a worse team than the guys in the Harasser, or doing something else really, really wrong.

But fear not. They will be utterly useless now and you can continue to drive your single-person Lightning or 1/2 MBT without worrying about getting killed by a dedicated team vehicle. God forbid teamplay, communication, and good aiming are rewarded in PS2. Let's go camp a spawn room.
    • Up x 4
  20. deggy

Mhm, you're right.

Not like my 2/2 AP/AV MBT dying in one magazine of a Vulcan was broken or anything.

They should buff it so it only needs one bullet to kill. Save us the trouble of watching our health fly away.
    • Up x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.