[Suggestion] Allow us to like our own posts

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Teegeeack, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Teegeeack

Spiteful people have taken to deliberately withholding likes when I make a funny/insightful/witty post, which I do on a regular basis. These people are clearly exploiting Forumside mechanics and are ruining the game, and they are definitely on the increase. When I started playing, I was maintaining a steady 1.0 L/P ratio. Last week it had tumbled to 0.67 and today it's at 0.66.
    I'm certain I'm not the only one here suffering because cheaters are refusing to like posts. This is an ongoing problem, and it would be nice if the moderators did their jobs for once and banned anyone who reads this and doesn't "like" it.
    Please SOE, this is an ongoing problem that you have willfully ignored. Fix it before it destroys Forumside.
    • Up x 4
  2. KnightCole

The Lulz are strong in these parts =D
    • Up x 2
  3. applepienation

Well someone has a rather high opinion of themselves.
  4. Pikachu

No but allow us to:
    * Dislike posts.
    * Rename our threads.
    * Edit our thread with no time limit.
    • Up x 4
  5. ABATTLEDONKEY

Fairly certain this was a tongue-in-cheek thread referring to an L/P game currently going on on these forumsides. Hes more concerned about score than actually being liked, and hes joking around anyways.
  6. Solo59486

#MLGForumside #L2P #YOLOSWAG420 #HigbyHair
  7. Blackb1obC3

I Liked it.
  8. Devrailis

Sometimes, I don't even bother reading your posts. I just see your sig and I like.
  9. HadesR

Real MLF ( Major League Forum ) players make dummy accounts to pad their L/P ratio ..

Take this free decal for your efforts though ..

[IMG]

:p