Ceres down

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Torok, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Torok

hamster died please replace
    • Up x 4
  2. SuperTrooperWaterloo

3. Sörre

4. Konfuzfanten

So the hamster died while i was farming in Andvari. That made me a sad panda :(
  5. DLL2

server up

for you Torok
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. KFZZ

Recently there's been lots of server lag, disconnects, "scheduled" maintenance, a "double XP" event where the bonus wasn't applied and so on.

I can live with that and have loads of fun playing PS2 as a free game from this point on, but I couldn't possibly justify paying any more money with current service.
  7. Ryme

That's fine. You don't want to pay? Run your own damned wheel then.

[IMG]
  8. KFZZ

I do want to pay, but current product isn't up to scratch. Trying to give positive feedback to them that there's an income stream if SOE would like it.
  9. SuperTrooperWaterloo

[IMG]
    Dont worry. SOE got this.
    • Up x 2
  10. NightmareP69

The NC overpop was so big today, it literally crashed the server.
    But seriously, 40% NC pop on Ceres ? What hapend ? Usully it's TR's job to zerg every continent to death on the Ceres server.
    Still was kinda nice seeing a diffrent faction being overpop on Ceres and i honestly wouldn't mind if Ceres would suddenly become NC's first ever dominant server.
  11. TerryTenMen

No, you need to pretend it was TR who had 40%, stop breaking forum protocol.
    • Up x 1
  12. Backf1re

I guess all those TR got bored of fighting ZOE and left. And all those VS who got bored of farming NC/TR with ZOE also left. So NC pop prevails?