Server Downtime for Hotfix November 25, 2013 4AM PDT (1PM CEST)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Nov 24, 2013.

1. ZedLeppelinXXL

2. SlappyGoBig

I like Rainbows.
    • Up x 1
  3. Zreks

dude, it clearly says it started at 1 P.M. and is 4 hours long so it lasts until 5 P.M... sorry for calling you an idiot, you clearly are a genius.
  4. ericray

WHAT???? this game is making more money than a frikin 5-star rated game out there right now. You got membership, weapons, boosts, bundles, camo, ornaments...
    what are YOU on about ? so it would be better if you actually looked around and saw the truth of the matter.
    • Up x 1
  5. Farpoint

Should prolly lock the thread before it gets carried off by the trolls again.o_O
  6. dariansniper

How about, to make the NC such beautiful as they was!!! My Viper Fins on my Reaver looks still ugly!!! After the 5 Hotfix!!!
  7. plsdontkillme1992

i like rainbows too
  8. faykid

so, half hour left?
  9. RickRate

what was my characktar deleted I'm going in to the game and I have to make a new character's it is because the server expectations
  10. faykid

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. ZedLeppelinXXL

Its because the servers are down, your toons will come back once its back up
  12. slipnitz

It's not done yet, just take a nap...all will be fine after you wake up :D
  13. Defaceo

Should have been ready 40 min ago.
  14. Phtki

Planetside doesn't run on my pc since the downtime
  15. PurpleOtter

Dude....do you even hotfix?
  16. Phtki

When do they start the Servers again??
  17. plsdontkillme1992

i want tooooooooooooooo play planet side plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i wont to play cryy :confused::eek::confused::eek:
  18. nallar

Nope, still 10 mins left. Started 3 hours 50 mins ago.
  19. plsdontkillme1992

i can see my character few moments than we all can play planet side :D
  20. SGT-Bilko

For those that can not tell time, the expected server down time was 4 hours. It is finally coming up on 4 hours. To be clear, 10 minutes after this post is 4 hours from the start, that is merely ETA. If a patch is expected to take 4 hours, give them time to get things up afterwards.