Make Rocket pods for ESF cheaper

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bobaflay, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Bobaflay

1000 certs is a lot. The planes are almost useless against infantry because the gun has no splash dmg. At least make a bad version of it for at least 250 certs
  2. RHINO_Mk.II

How about no.

Actually, why not, it'll be fun to watch your next thread a couple days later complaining about dumbfire launchers 1-shotting your esf.
    • Up x 11
  3. Bobaflay

I dont care about that. That takes skill and anyways its realistic. Ive done that to a ESF and so have they
  4. IamDH

Trust me.. a dumbed down rocketpod would be super-bad
  5. Tekuila

It's already super bad.
    • Up x 1
  6. Morpholine

They do have a bad version of them for 250 certs.
  7. SNAFUS

If you are worried about 1000 certs then pay a couple bucks and get it now. It comes down to time and what is worth more to you man. I would say bite the bullet and pay some money towards them as they will pay you back in kind with the purchase.
  8. daniel696

Rocket Pods are already broken and nerfed, weak as hell.
  9. Hoki

Automated moderation in action, you're still bad.
  10. equinub

Every weapon should cost no more than 500 certs after a few months.
  11. Bobaflay

i dont really care. its still easier to kill infantrtywtih it
  12. Bobaflay

I know that but i want for infantry
  13. WyrdHarper

Just use the Banshee. Much cheaper and easier to use (although you'll want to cert out mag size), plus you get to keep afterburners.
  14. Bobaflay

ill try
  15. sodopro

You... What?

Sorry to be like this, but your BR doesn't represent a great understanding of this game, same with the rest of your stats.
  16. HooWoo

Or his videos.
  17. IamDH

Really rocketpods arent as great as you probably imagine them to be. It takes about 6 rockets to kill an infantry assuming you have a decent aim
    If you want weakened down rocketpods and really consider yourself that good, the nosegun is better off for you
    Well hey. At least its usable
  18. Bobaflay

i dpont care about htta
  19. sodopro

You also don't seem to care about spelling.

Insults aside, the understanding of the game makes better videos.
  20. Lafri

Even if they would give them away for 10 certs it wouldn't help you.
    A stock ESF with rocket pods and an inexperienced pilot is still just a free kill. Well you get the ability to maybe kill 1-2 terribad infantrie guys by luck before getting shot down by the next infiltrator randomly firing his pistol into the sky.

Rocket pods ain't a upgrade if you can't fly and don't have the upgraded vehicle to support it either.
    Yes we talk about at least 2k certs invested into your ESF and 1-2 days play time flying practice in VR and under live fire.
    • Up x 2