The Infinite Jetpack Glitch

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Skypebble, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Skypebble

I'm not entirely sure how this happened, but I had infinite fuel in my jetpack. As a result I filmed it and made a nice RP video about it.

Feedback is greatly accepted (I'm new)! Thank you! :)

• Up x 15
  2. Iridar51

[IMG]
    Thumbs up for the taste in music though.
  3. Skypebble

I don't know how to take that, but okay. :)
  4. yllom001

It's called joining the Vanu, this is what Henry Brigggs felt like when he had his first vision, except he had alien voices...

So elevators when merged with vehicles make makeshift vanu artifacts.
    • Up x 1
  5. thePankakeManne

"To the moon!" the Light Assault cried as he infinitely ascended above Auraxis.

And all the little TR and VS went :eek: (soon to be followed by "OP NERF")

This tale brought to you by the New Conglomerate: Freedom over the Oppression of gravity.
    • Up x 2
  6. Iridar51

• Up x 3
  7. Skypebble

What a nice little tale :''')

*sniffs*

GO NC!
    • Up x 1
  8. Zorro

I like the part where you met Higby and his hair said to you in a booming voice that your jetpack was overpowered and needed to be nerfed.
    • Up x 3
  9. Skypebble

Screw his hair! ....what am I saying???!!! D:

I'm sorry Higby Hair! Don't kill me, please. I <3 you...
  10. Zorro

The light assault forum is not very active. If you want to get more responses, I recommend re-posting this in the gameplay discussion forum.
  11. Skypebble

I don't like to repost things I already posted (I just think it's kinda cheap).
  12. Zorro

Technically it is not reposting, it is just having the same thing in another forum. It is up to you.
  13. Snoozzzer

14. dvizer

So jealous I always had a dream of Flying up to a liberator and planting two C4 bricks on the pilots screen, you know like in that CG movie they released showing how a jet pack should work.

From 1min 08secs

Where is this planetside 2 soe? WHERE...... RAWR!!!!
    • Up x 1
  15. Skypebble

I think that would be called C4 skydiving off an ally galaxy, hoping you'll find something good on the way down (if you hadn't spotted a ship below before jumping anyways). :D
    • Up x 1
  16. Bill Hicks

LA nerf inc
  17. Manetheren

I
    I've had this bug as well, but it also worked when I switched classes, and so I was a flying Heavy Assault =D Then I got teamkilled and called a witch.
    • Up x 1
  18. Zorro

You are not a witch unless you use a broomstick (available in the depot for 700 SC, of course).
  19. Akeita

This is when we still have Icarus jetpack, not anymoar...
  20. LownWolfe

You high? its at least 1000 SC duh
    • Up x 1