Things that are rare to find?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Shadoiex, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Nocturnal7x

A vanu max that isn't running the ZOE.
    • Up x 13
  2. Pikachu

Eclipson lately.
  3. DeadliestMoon

A medic with a shotgun.
  4. Regpuppy

You must travel in unicorn breeding habitats then. I can go weeks at a time without seeing one, if that. Granted, the renegade is hardly seen too... but that's usually because infils use it as a cloaked shotgun. ;P
  5. Xasapis

That looks like Feldspar Canyon Base. Magriders can easily get on that pad by dropping from the bridge directly to the pad. I guess sunderer is harder but doable. Also useless.
  6. Shadowyc

FPS greater than 30.
    • Up x 9
  7. Rentago

they got to rework the special heavy weapons, first off the way the MCG and jackhammer look is atrocious, they dont have the sex appeal the originals did.

and the way they function isnt as good, they were suppose to really bring fear to hear and run into, now its like "oh he has a ****tier gun than me"
  8. TheBloodEagle

Someone who isn't whining.
    • Up x 3
  9. Kyouki

I don't own the chaingun or dual cyclers. Am I really that rare?
  10. Bankrotas

Sadly, it's more impossible than rare. Since all NC players have scatter cannon.
    • Up x 1
  11. MavCooL

TR skyguard
    TR max grinder
    NC max falcon
    TR harasser without vulcan
    NC max on the outside

NC OP thread :rolleyes:
    TR UP thread :rolleyes:
    VS OP thread without ZOE in it :rolleyes:
    • Up x 2
  12. HooWoo

A BR 100 who isn't Farmer Joe.
    • Up x 5
  13. Dethfield

An MBT.... with a ranger. Im fairly certain i have not seen one in a very long time.
    • Up x 3
  14. Itzhaki

I think my outfitmate used to have one on his Mag, if I wasn't in the mood for killing everything and just wanted to chill I'd hop into his tank and just protect from the skies. Was fun.
  15. Larolyn

NC forumsiders who aren't invading every single topic, thread and subject matter with the not so subtle "NC UP!!11!" comments.
  16. Liewec123

tbh i don't see that many MCGs,
    my list would be:
    (mostly because its useless)
    dual pounder maxes, anything with enforcer C85 modified, Reaver's with Air Hammer, flashlights, someone using a different underbarrel attachment than Gren00b Launcher, fury wraith flashes (they're great but need a lot of certs and can die quite quick), HE vanguards (lol), battle gals and battle busses, NC winning WDS. :p
  17. Chipay

A TR harasser with Fury
    • Up x 4
  18. Sworaven

It's Arroyo Torre Station, you can see it on the minimap. Probably dropped down from the cliffs to the south.
    • Up x 1
  19. Hrafnagaldr

Got one. Still owning with it. Only very Basic Cocmos VM3 + max. ranked Charge. ZOE sucks, makes you a gay looking glass cannon.
  20. Xasapis

Well, you are rare, as the thread implies. Even if you don't find ZOE good in actual combat, it is still a pretty effective mini travel mode for all the times I got left stranded in an obscure base and had to leg it to the next.
    • Up x 1