Halloween themed harasser horns

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by EViLMinD, Oct 15, 2013.

1. EViLMinD

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBDwsttAIcVG3Ht0MwmyjwzSEaqnOEr6H

Rather ridiculous... and it will get irritating when spammed... however, it will make taunting rivals a hell of a lot more fun.

I can't decide if I want the Demonic or the Pipe Organ.

Any other Halloween themed items going on sale?

I'd like a blue devil mask for the NC, and some blood stained grills for the Harasser and Sunderer.
  2. Liquid23

I want a pointy ghost helmet for my TR... slap some white Esamir ice camo on and I'll be good to go!
    • Up x 2
  3. Total_Overkill

Yes please! My scythe could use a new coat aswell... Lord Vanu only knows the number of poor sods i roadkill in that thing...
  4. EViLMinD

That'll look slick. Just be careful when killing anyone with a character skin tone that isn't the default. It might... give the wrong impression. Ya feel me?
  5. Liquid23

eh now I have to say screw these horns cause I just noticed this and I want it more...

• Up x 3
  6. TheFullCologne

give me the pipe horn
  7. Regpuppy

Eh, people thought the same with the flare gun and how annoying that'd be, me included. But it turns out most get bored spamming after the first week or two. I don't see a reason to worry, especially since some of these are actually easier to ignore than the current horns. lol
    • Up x 2
  8. illgot

Ghostly Shriek is nice. I will probably get that for my Harasser, run over a few people and honk that horn.
  9. wolfva

A few months ago I went off a catapult at an amp plant and faceplanted on an ESF that was flying by. <sigh> Easiest kill the pilot ever had.

I want a giant Green Goblin mask for the front of my Sunderer.
  10. HadesR

" No NC you can't have a beret it doesn't suit your theme or style .... oh btw have a Pipe Horn "

PS2: TF Edition :)
  11. Vandali

The TR harraser should have a Freddy Kruger claws as it is the stuff of nightmares.
    • Up x 2
  12. Liewec123

i'll just point out that vanu labs is a modder, they aren't official releases
    he makes lots of awesome things like infantry lumifiber and handheld saron :)
    still it would be cool to get some halloween gear!
    • Up x 1
  13. libbmaster

You fool! That will bring the enclave back to the game!
  14. EViLMinD

Ahh... ok. So, anyone know if these will be added though?

As much as I'd like to use one of these horns for taunting, my preference is that they stay out of the game. I just think they're too silly and will end up being annoying. I was never a fan of the flare gun. Still... that said, I'll probably buy the demonic laugh for my AI murdering Fury loadout ... or the Organ Pipe for my Halberd so I can spam it during a harasser duel.... or the Train horn would be fun to play just before I ram an enemy vehicle into an explody mess.
  15. MFP_TK_01

Oh thank god. I just had horrible flashbacks of this:

After the Nathan Fillion interview they decided to remove the horn because that was all you ever heard in game. All day erry Day. If anything like this ever get implemented then they better implement the ability to Q-mute a vehicle.
  16. eldarfalcongravtank

i'm looking forward to the demonic horn even though i hardly use sunderers/harassers and never flashes

they should finally release horns for Lightnings and MBTs though. after all, they are the ones that need horns most, given that they run over friendlies like knife cuts through butter
  17. Rockit

I am supposing we will have turkey gobbling horns for Thanksgiving as well :rolleyes:
  18. John_Aitc

I want all the things! I will trade in my Fractures if I can dual wield horns on my Max.
  19. RobotNinja

BuzzCutPsycho made a video on youtube talking about how he hated PS2, it was a terrible game and then he started posting racist comments about black people which he has used "colorful" 6-letter words to describe in postings on The Enclave forum, the Battlelog forums where the moderators don't give a crap and Youtube . I'm not even joking. You can read his actual comments.
  20. Torok

My renegade wraith flash will surely have one of those wicked horns, beware foes!