Ridiculous Fall Damage

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RobotNinja, Oct 14, 2013.

1. RobotNinja

Was just running down a small incline and committed suicide apparently...from full health. Love it.

Didn't even fall either. My feet were in contact with the ground the entire time.
  2. NinjaTurtle

Yep, gotta love slipping down those 1 degree inclines and losing health.

Nerf Auraxis's physics.... Gravity is so OP
  3. Ryme

Go back to Earth you noob. :p
    • Up x 3
  4. Morpholine

I had a Lightning explode (suicide) from committing the heinous act of transitioning from the road to a bridge deck.

Sometimes the physics engine decides your number's up.
  5. HadesR

Jump off the 2nd floor of a tower and survive ...

Trip over a stone and die ..

Gotta love PS2
  6. Goden

I was once in my Magrider and brushed past an ammo tower and I exploded and suicided.
  7. Ronin Oni

has to do with speed when a collision happens.
  8. HurpDurps

I lost a full-health prowler yesterday because the charred remains of a friendly harasser touched my front bumper. My neighbors probably think I have tourettes after that one.
  9. gigastar

And what slope would this be?

There are a couple on Indar which descend right into an instant death zone.
  10. RHINO_Mk.II

Drop from Galaxy -> die on impact -> logout
  11. RobotNinja

It was a molehill and I wasn't sliding/slipping I was literally running at default speed.
  12. Ronin Oni

then random glitch.... they happen.
  13. Lazaruz

Didn't they teach you to fall safely in ninja school... that is, if you really are a ninja.
  14. Facepunch

Bail out of mosquito at max altitude, hit the ground with a 5 degree angle, survive. Running down that same angle 5 minutes later, dies from fall damage.