Why are TR so, "It isn't me/us, it's you" attitude?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fredfred, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Fredfred

Seems like every thread that claims that there is something wrong with TR, and their weapons being better. Even with numbers, statistics, facts, examples, and so on are presented. TR swear that it is just that the NC and even VS are just bad at playing, and shouldn't blame their tools or whatever.
    So, TR, why the emotional attitude? Why do you need to be so defensive? Why are so many of you so child-like?
    • Up x 13
  2. DashRendar

Because that's about all you can expect from the average TR soldier. What you have on majority is immature high schoolers powerdrunk and thinking they are actually good players. I've met some good TR players in game who know what's what and aren't afraid to admit they have an easier time than most, but they don't seem to be the majority. What we actually have is the culmination of patch after patch TR getting the best thing and NC getting the worst, VS somewhere in between but favoring the NC end of things more often than not. It's not like nobody saw this coming...
    • Up x 19
  3. ArmedGoose

There is always something wrong with [insert enemy faction of choice here, not VS]. :)
    • Up x 1
  4. Czuuk

Human nature? Despite evidence to the contrary, everybody wants to feel like they're doing it better than somebody else.
    • Up x 6
  5. Chewy102

Internet. Where everyone is an *** and everything is about ****.
    • Up x 2
  6. daniel696

The hole fu**ing forums complain about TR, the hole fu**ing community hates and encourages others to hate TR, the TR players are seen as idiots that don't know how to play, even the fu**ing trailer is about TR being fu****. There is pop problems, but isn't our fault, is a natural thing, many players have choose to play as TR.

Stop attacking TR and attack who can CHANGE this. Stop this fu****g hate against TR.
    • Up x 5
  7. DashRendar

Many players "chose" to play NC at release even though statistically speaking our gear was the lowest scoring even then. What happened? Nerfed. Everything nerfed. Good day.
    • Up x 14
  8. artisticFreedom

Oh jesus look at that
    The TR complain about is directly yet nobody complains about them,often to the point we just keep quiet or ignore the lack of manners,and the TR complain about everything.We just posted ONE THREAD and suddenly we get run off with an sailor who seems to just have catched the smallest fish on his life

Give the other factions some rest if you would PLEASE.
  9. daniel696

And who makes the nerfs are the TR ? Complain about with the persons that can change this, not the players.
  10. Kociboss

Because it isn't me, it's you OP.
    • Up x 13
  11. daniel696

Give the TR a rest.
    • Up x 3
  12. Pikachu

I think it is partially true what they say. Im conviced that NC player bas has significantly worse average skill than yhe others.
    • Up x 3
  13. DashRendar

After the flinch nerf, the "hayday" of the NC, the general thought on the topic was indeed that "oh well NC just has the most mature and dedicated playerbase." What followed was a series of hand-of-god nerfs and suddenly the NC are noobs who need to L2P?
    • Up x 11
  14. Crowne

Teen angst.
    • Up x 1
  15. Remonew

played TR since November on genudine. All my buddies decided to roll TR since average pop in the high 20's meant a challenge/more exp.

I personally don't get why so much of our equipment is just half *****. Striker is another BS lockon spam weapon (most of us wanted the PS1 wire guided striker), marauder is a just a fury (that somehow ended up better, go figure) whose faction equivalents need serious love. In that sense I totally see where the NC/VS are coming from.
    • Up x 4
  16. Chewy102

You happen to have a number we can call? Maybe a mailing address?

Where the **** else are we suppose to inform the devs and other players about balance problems if not the official forums? They need to work and can't spend time talking to the idiots thinking everything that kills them is OP. So we have forums to post our thoughts and they can be read by any and everyone then talked over. If I could talk to the devs myself about what I did for MAX AI weapons or my thoughts about some of the hot topics in balance debates then I wouldn't say no. But I have no right to ask them to take time off of work to talk to some hairy bum.

They need to work. It would be a waste of time to talk to each person that has a balance idea when there are so damn many of them. So let the players debate and the devs read and if needed ask a question or 2.
    • Up x 1
  17. artisticFreedom

Its okay Chewy,i think we should leave daniel an rest and sotp replying to him for an while,he's being too much of an hypocrite right now for us to be able to talk to him.
  18. NoctD

The NC and TR fights are silly... its the VS that wins this battle. That's all.

TR have been played out constantly, and the VS laughs with glee as the NC constantly look in the wrong direction.

Look for the MAX balance topic with numbers... at any distance besides really short, the VS MAX has the best TTK. Not only that, they actually have a faction ability that's useful. TR's lockdown is a gift for you to C4 us.

I ask you this question - why are so many NC this clueless? You're picking on the wrong side. The TR CARV is crap, while the Orion is a god among LMGs. That 0.75x ADS, ADAD, total pwn and win! Their ESFs have the best nose guns now - the Saron Laser Cannon is an air sniper gun, the Hailstorm owns both the Vortek and M18 with its superior projectile speed.

NC has the best tank... ours gets blown up quickly cause boat anchor = scrap metal.

What does the TR have? A lot of bullets to spray and _pray_? The Vulcan? I guess you can call that OP - on a Harasser... but even Saron and Enforcer ML85 and Halberd Harassers are all too OP, they just eat up tanks which can't deal with their crazy mobility. Air except the bads that fly in low and slow, you can just use a higher angle of attack and laugh. The Striker? Such a boring weapon... meanwhile that Lancer if used correctly, means that both TR/NC tanks cannot get close, cause they will blow our tanks up before we can even reach infantry render distance.

And you want to know what is truly the most broken OP weapon in the game today? Its the engineer AV mana turret. Its crazy what you can shoot and kill with it (not talking tanks and sundies either, those are a given, but it beats a sniper rifle too) - at long distances, with little to no risk to the user! That, and the Harasser.

NC need some loving sure - but picking on TR is just poor form. Why are so many of you so child-like, I ask in return?
    • Up x 4
  19. Chewy102

To be honest I find his posts hard to read from that sig drawing me in. I, I just can't stop looking at it.
  20. FIN Faravid

Becouse TR weapons are easy to use, so many assume NC & VS weapons are that good too.
    I actually want to buff VS and NC, VS should not have any bullet drop off on any weapons, and NC could have faster bullet velocity, they need something more but can't think what that would be.
    But overall balance is good, however TR zergs can be serious threat, while NC zergs are laughable.
    • Up x 3