Solid-color "camos"?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Earthman, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Earthman

I don't mean black, because I assume that'd be too much an advantage.

On the other hand, if some key colors were solidly portrayed on camo sets, I'd buy a few.

I love the dreadnought helmet on the TR, but it always needs a camo because it has this weird all-red contrast to the rest of the uniform which really looks odd.

Yeah, sue me, I want to look tasteful and not a YOLOSWAGNOSCOPE420 with a skull face and obnoxious patterns on my outfit.
  2. DocScotty

I'd like to see mottled grey, grey green, grey white, and grey tan.
  3. Xasapis

No pink?
  4. Goretzu

VS basically have that advantage.
    • Up x 1
  5. Liquid23

I'd only buy it if it was hot pink
  6. Pikachu

I want yellow. With 2 brown stripes on the back.
  7. MasterMagnus

Sold color camos will not be accepted by PS/T-ray. You won't ever see that.
  8. Springjack

@Pikachu
    I got the "Tarnished Hearts" Camo for my infantry and it's basically all yellow, quite obnoxious. But I kind of wanted that just for fun.

I've seen some TR that were almost all black, considering that black is essentially their secondary color that would help. VS primary is purple which is hard to see at night anyway.
  9. FieldMarshall

Probably wont happen.

If they released single color camos everyone would just buy that, and have no incentive to get any of the ones with ugly patterns on them.
    No more camo money for SOE after the first few months.

Best camo idea ever is probably just black... Or shiny black. Or ES colored camo. Or metallic steel'ish.
    Basically, single colored camo is "too cool" if that makes sense.
  10. Tommyp2006

• Up x 2
  11. FieldMarshall

Awesome. Would spend 5000sc
  12. Bonom Denej

I find the ES color way too bright. Also, why only TR and VS would get two ES camo ? NC should get a blue one !
  13. Trudriban

I'd love solid colors for whenever I hop back onto my TR with my Dreadnaught helmet. Slap on some grey to be wearing T-45d power armor or slap on some white to be a stormtrooper