I have auraxium membership??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pikachu, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Pikachu

Time ago I payed to get gold membership which should end this month but today I realized my membership is at auraxium level. What's up with this? :eek:
    [IMG]
  2. freeze

your membership got renewed, so you have 6+months membership, aka auraxium lvl
  3. Mr_Giggles

Whats the difference and where do I find that info? All I saw was the regular membership fee's and that's what I took which gave me Auraxium level too.
  4. Pikachu

Why the heck did that happen?? :confused:
  5. Lazaruz

Because it renews itself automatically, unless you cancel it.

But if there isn't any money missing from your bank account, just consider it an anomaly and be happy.
  6. MichaelS

afiak, you keep your level 1 month.
  7. Pikachu

Oh... well I just cancelled it. Still has the auraxium level in the character profile page thing.
  8. Lazaruz

My sub ran out on the 22nd, only lost the benefits last weekend. So it might take a while.
  9. Tommyp2006

yep, your membership will stay at auraxium level until the current paid term runs out. If it's for multiple months, you won't get the station cash that comes in each month.
  10. ronjahn

Yes I cancelled mine on 8/31 and still had Auraxian membership for about 3 days after I hit the cancel button.

Just watch your bank account and make sure they don't take the money for renewal.
  11. EVILPIG

When you pre-pay you get credit for that time up front, so you bought 3 months which put you at gold. Then, having an active subscription causes your status to go up each month, so after the first month, you reached 4 month status. 6 after the 3. So purchasing Gold means you will be maxed out after those 3 months.

My question is how did you play all this time without noticing? Your XP went up each month.
  12. P4NJ

You also have 750 infantry resources, so stock up on C4 soldier!