Tired of being killed because Buildings/Shields don't render

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RobotNinja, Aug 25, 2013.

1. RobotNinja

Seriously...how dumb is this game? All you have to do is sit back far enough away that a building or shield doors don't render or only half-render and you can then proceed to kill everyone inside. You can even doing this sitting in a turret on top of tech plants.

While the SOE team is "prioritizing" bug fixes, maybe you'd like to fix that one *little* bug.
    • Up x 2
  2. HadesR

Yeah had some nub doing that yesterday
  3. RobotNinja

They know what they're doing too.
    • Up x 1
  4. Hibiki54

It is being changed next GU. So expect a lot of bugs and it not being changed at all.
    • Up x 2
  5. UberBonisseur

Between 300 and 305m seems to be the sweet spot.

Shield disappears, infantry is still rendered, proceed to shell inside the spawn.
  6. HadesR

Yeah I know sadly .. Tis why I hit /report and hope one day SOE grow a pair and deal with exploiters the same as they do hackers .. Cheating is cheating after all ..
    • Up x 1
  7. Andrea SKye

Stop being a ***** and leave the spawn room, and then maybe you wont get shelled.
  8. HadesR

Yes because God forbid you should be able to spawn and use a terminal to swap class's / loadouts before trying to leave :rolleyes:
    • Up x 2
  9. Notih8Darian

Source?
    You can't leave the spawn room if you keep getting killed in the spawn room.
  10. WaiZen

It's on the test server, as I heard.
  11. RobotNinja

That actually almost makes sense.
  12. RobotNinja

Sure. Just as soon as I actually manage to get out of the spawnroom without being immediately ki-
  13. HadesR

All I can find is about what I assume is the splash exploit

Nothing about render issues
  14. RobotNinja

By the way, it's not just spawnrooms, it's regular buildings too.
  15. ironeddie

I don't think you should report people for exploiting errors in the game. It's SOE's job to fix these things but I don't blame people for taking advantage whilst they can.
  16. Gammit

I report them all day, as it's against the game's TOS. People have been banned for these things.
    • Up x 1
  17. CrashB111

It can happen inside a Biolab as well, if you take the teleporter into a really crowded Biolab fight and rush out of the spawn you can run through doorways that are otherwise blocked off. Like many Biolabs have a teleporter room right next to the A point just left of the spawn room, you can teleport in and rush into that building through a side door that is blocked off.
  18. Eclipson

Its the worse at Tech plants. I have had it where I go into a tech plant shield to rep my Prowler, and then I continue to get destroyed by a Mana AV turret outside the render range of the shields.
    • Up x 1
  19. HooWoo

Now I know it wasn't the little part over the shield that was exposing my tank :(
  20. Rohnlex

:eek:

Really ? name 1