Who and what do you want in your voice pack? - ReachCast Episode 48 CQ

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Torkz, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Torkz

This weeks question is ...

“What kind of content or notable people would you like to hear in your voice packs come voice pack implementation in October?”

as always if you would like to call or email in your answer below is that info

Email us at ReachCastShow@gmail.com
    Call us at (415)787-3224
    • Up x 1
  2. Flapatax

Samuel Jackson.
  3. Phyr

We need some desu!
  4. Notih8Darian

That voice Stephan Hawking uses for VS
    • Up x 5
  5. AuntLou42

Screw voice packs we need more voice commands. We can't even get "I need a gunner?" Seriously? Just duplicate Planetside 1's commands.
    Ok fine my voice pack suggestion: Tommy
    • Up x 3
  6. Tommyp2006

I would like to see more voice commands, rather than just voice packs, though I wouldn't mind both.
    • Up x 1
  7. SRMetalWolf

Peter Stormare doing a strong Russian accent
    Edit: FOR TERRAN REPUBLIC of course :)
    • Up x 1
  8. Flashtirade

Gilbert Gottfried for everyone.
    • Up x 7
  9. Czuuk

How about instead (or in addition) we add voice pack creation to the Player-Studio?

I mean, I can say, "Suit's should cutcha bonus check" in a variety of southern, country, redneck voices. I was born in West "BahGawd" Virginia.
  10. Kronic

Krillin.
  11. NyaR

Vegeta

from Tribes Ascend

VGTW

VGTG

VGTB
  12. jihon83

TotalBiscuit, he can do a condescending voice pack for the TR, of course.

Edit: Though in all seriousness, if new voice packs could include different takes, that'd be nice. It'd be good to have adjuncts who don't just say, "try harder to get the base back". As chances are, if you're hearing an old man, a gruff man, or a black lady barking at you to take the point, you're probably being spawncamped. So it'd be nice if the voices reflected that, especially from the NC side, whom are supposedly free and free-market enough to not engage in much "charge of the Light Brigade" histrionics.
  13. Erilis

lmfao, best answer ever, dead god.
  14. jak

Anything other than the old vanu **** I have to listen to. There's a 20 dollar bill sitting on my desk for the precise moment they put something so I don't have to listen to grandpa.
  15. yama

INCOMING MAX UNITS!!
  16. Drsexxytime

Richard Simmons for VS. Thx.
  17. Squibo

The voice actor of Mattias Nilsson from Mercenaries 1&2
    Peter Stormare. He was also 'The Replacer' in the Black Ops 2 commercial thing.

PERFECT voice for the NC!
    Heck, even use a few of the Merc 2 sound clips.
    "This is an emergency! A viking emergency!"
    "Ammo? Ammo! Why does god punish me so?"
    "Bumper Cars!"
    • Up x 1
  18. D-Spirith

Clint Eastwood for the NC.
  19. Loegi

I still think the Mexican voice pack was a great idea.
    • Up x 1
  20. Spookydodger

I would rather they just give us the ability to make our own :D
    • Up x 2