[Suggestion] Messenger Pounch: the ultimate LA enhancement 'tool'

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Trysaeder, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Trysaeder

Brave Timmy has completed the Light Assaults Training Program! As a token of his time spent learning, he receives an ergonomic, lightweight pouch that is designed to carry whatever Light Assaults carry.

The Messenger Pouch can store a plethora of goodies. Takes the tertiary slot (3 by default). Activating this slot will use whatever is stored inside. Can only store 1 type of thing inside.

Example concepts:
    Some of these are just for fun, and a little bit to give you an idea of what's going on. Others may be a bit more useful. Regardless, I hope you enjoy this.

Baked Goods from Home
    "Immortal clone soldiers get hungry just like the rest of us. These tasty treats should brighten up your day."
    On use, begins regenerating 10 hp per second. Double rate when not sprinting or flying. Effect halts when health damage is taken. Unlimited uses, 30 second cooldown.

Nanite Paint
    "It's safe to carry this stuff for long periods of time, right?"
    Throws a grenade that explodes, covering anything in its area with paint. Painted units and vehicles glow brightly, and Spots on them last twice as long. Lasts 15 seconds. 3 uses.

Last Will
    "A fake looking document telling its executor to donate all worldly possessions to the New Conglomerate."
    Throwable object that creates an 'allied death' indicator for the enemy. Lasts 20 seconds. 5 uses.

Smokes
    "Strategically relocated this box from a crate labelled 'smokes'. Turns out they were just regular smoke grenades."
    Free smoke grenade (1). Doesn't cost resources.

Deactivated Mine
    "This'll give someone a heart attack."
    Deploys an object that looks exactly like an anti-personnel mine. Makes a sound when someone walks over it, but is not consumed in the process. 3 uses.

Green Buffalo
    "The secret source of our wings."
    +18% walking and running speed for 30 seconds. Effect is lost when health damage is taken. Stacks multiplicatively with Adrenaline Pump. 3 uses.

Propaganda
    "How are they going to know how much better we are if no one tells them?"
    Hurls a decoy grenade that plays your faction's taunt sound sporadically. 5 uses.
    • Up x 3
  2. DocteurVK

Maybe a little too much funny for PS2, but some of those ideas are interesting :)

--> I love this one

--> Made me laugh
  3. RogueComet

LOL These are pretty funny! Wish they had more of an ability to help the team out but still neat ideas.

Love the idea of the Last Will especially. :) Nothing quite as cool as setting up an ambush for enemy medics!
  4. locosback

some of these could be actually helpfull, and if all else fails, it can be used to troll my platoon leaders, i love it.
  5. TacticalButterknife

Heh... I actually want this.
  6. R3dBeaver

Awesome stuff. We need more stuff like this.

Deactivated Mine
    "This'll give someone a heart attack."
    Deploys an object that looks exactly like an anti-personnel mine. Makes a sound when someone walks over it, but is not consumed in the process. 3 uses.

Needs to also EXPLODES and sprays out rainbow-coloured (or blood-coloured?) confetti... Consumed after the process though. 3 packs.