[TR] DeimosCorp - Outfit Francophone

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by MajorZbug, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Dotz0r

Was a good party. Much galaxy cake was made at the warpgate.
    • Up x 1
  2. MajorZbug

Yeah we definitely celebrated properly :D

I have some good footage, maybe I'll upload something. Our singing was really one of the most terrible, terrible things I've ever heard. Anyway, you guys participating was a lot of fun. Cheers :)
  3. Dotz0r

Bump for an awesome outfit to work alongside.

True Story.
    • Up x 1
  4. MajorZbug

Together we can do great things. Together we can break The Octagon !

True story.
  5. Kamteix

If you like to enjoy a good game with great people and have a good time after a hard day at work. Then come play with us :)
    • Up x 1
  6. RedCat

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. MajorZbug

I don't know if you did that on purpose but there's a black & white version of this exact same gif on our "basic tactics" bootcamp for trainee SLs.
    • Up x 1
  8. RedCat

9. MajorZbug

10. MajorZbug

11. MajorZbug

DEIM is forming a 12 players team for matches on the test server. We play both TR and NC so we can play against any outfit, including TR ones. Feel free to take contact here if you want to organize that.

Edit : cancelled
  12. MajorZbug

We're going to have to calm down. Footage of great fights is coming in faster than I can possibly upload it.
  13. Pella

DEIM lets do a 12v12.

NC/VS outfits have not got the bottle. Need some warm up before we take on the yanks in the Comminity clash.
    • Up x 1
  14. MajorZbug

Definitely up for it. We play NC. When ?

Edit : even days please, we have ops on odd days.
  15. Pella

This week coming. Well let me get everyone to get the client. TBh we could do 24v24. Il get back to you on it.
  16. Phattie

Thought we'd asked you several times for some games?
  17. MajorZbug

I'll never get 24 dudes online on test server. 12 v 12 maximum
  18. Pella

Not asked me "Several times". Only person that has mentioned anything is Jolly the other day in our thread.

But read the INI thread and what Jolly has said. The start of sept.
  19. AdennTM

INI vs DEIM? *grabs popcorn* dis gonna be good
  20. MajorZbug

INI is gonna win and we're gonna have a hell of a good fight. Everyone's happy according to their own priorities :p

Also gonna leave this here