How is Ps2 formed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DoctorWhose, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TartarusMkII

Okay, so I tried the game out again.

I was very happy with a lot of new improvements made to the fidelity of the game; sound assets, visual assets, etc.

But one thing that still hasn't been fixed is Planetside 2. Shocking, I know.

You see, you can make the game as pretty as you want, but if the game is not fun, I won't want to spend a dime on it, because I feel like I've already wasted enough of my precious time on my play-session.

Smedley, you hired Matt Higby to front this project. Why? You've already seen time and time again how people have reacted to the radical changes brought to Starwars Galaxies. Why would this guy be the one to "revolutionize" your game?

Anyway, I really should not waste another minute on this game. I am glad I did not move out to San Diego to work on this game, because I can clearly see it is going nowhere, perhaps like the rest of the studio. Good luck on EQ Next, hopefully the decisions made during its development will be much more consumer oriented.

-TartarusMkII
  2. Klondik3

Which other FPS is more fun than plantside?
  3. TartarusMkII

I mean, granted, I feel like the gun-play in PS2 is really cool. I don't think I've ever played a game that has gun-play as satisfying as we have here.

However, the game is also about logistics, and if you die so quickly, what is the point of the gun play? I barely have any time to try firing at someone before OOP something insta-popped me.
  4. newtis

5. TartarusMkII

This is my greatest achievement ever in this game. I should have moved to San Diego like Smedlord told me to.
  6. DoctorWhose

Im back at Plaentsied, erm i mean redeplyoyside, and its wierd.
    still feels liek saem old plaentedside, but I noticed some things definitely changed.

Apparently Hiborie left Soy and Soy turned itno new companie.

Now wat?
  7. Halo572

Biggest change is the remaining player base is so bored and there is so little game content outside of TDM in tiny maps in a big map with 2002 game play and objectives in a 2013 graphic skin with t shirts and hats that they are making up their own.

Which is manifesting itself in trawling through the forums resurrecting 1-2 year old threads.

That is how bored they are and how little imagination they lack that maybe it is time to move on when the most fun you can have from a video game is necroposting the forums?

Either that or this title is attracting a lot of people with head injuries. Is PS2 being recommended by cranial trauma units for rehabilitation because of it's repetitive nature?

Have you all ever thought of SMNC, there are 180 of them that would be glad to see you all?
  8. DG-MOD-04

Locking this thread up to prevent new discussion on an older topic. If you wish to discuss this further, please begin a new thread on any inquiries you have.

Thanks.

~04
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.