Miller v Woodman v Cobalt\Ceres on PTR - It's On!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ulysees, Aug 1, 2013.

1. BaptistsK90

As far as I'm aware the meeting was scheduled for Sunday the 4th before the idea for the stress test event ever came about, Obviously now this has caused a clash and it's no coincidence the time was picked for both as it's the most convenient for most people.

It is what it is, no point bashing our heads off brick walls about it, if you're an Outfit that's taking part in the stress test event simply nominate an officer who can represent you and your Outfit at the meeting, no one said it has to be the leader of said Outfit, the 11th is the official event we should all focus on that as the priority.

And for the Love of baby Jesus stop arguing, half of you guys on here I scream blue bloodly murder at most of the week I'm looking forward to a day of relaxation and calm.

P.S.

All the negativity is annoying Baptists happiness I want you all to be aware of that.
    • Up x 2
  2. Bvenged

Looking forward to this!
  3. Emitz Devil

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3
  4. MajorZbug

Will be there at the meeting representing my outfit AND ingame stress testing that stuff :eek::eek::eek:
  5. PeaSum

Multitasking is a very useful skill. The whole event sounds like a lot of fun. Even though some seem to have very low expectations about the skill of the other two servers...
  6. RF404

Cancelling an event for 3 servers because it was announced in UTC would be Ok, but asking 30 guys reschedule a meeting because it clashes with previously mentioned event is not Ok? Yeah, go figure.

Anyways, we'll try to get a rep there, but I still don't see the point to reporting our numbers tomorrow when part of the idea of an extra week was that we would need the extra time to get more people to join.
  7. (CSG) LukasAlexander

8. MajorZbug

It's really cute to see how they're already crapping their pants, trying hard to believe that because one light assault can sneak and C4 something they aren't going to lose this horribly.

But if they don't bring the numbers it won't even be funny. Last count we had what, 35 outfits against their 6 ?
  9. SebDollar

I was on the PTS earlier today, and we had 2 full squads of Miller people + a lot of Miller guys idling in the different warpgates .. **** is getting serious
  10. Van Dax

lol we had one scat max and like two guys with jackhammers, I guess we're spamming them. We had a bunch of medics because there were no resources for sunderers and certain people kept getting them stuck.
  11. Dotz0r

Thing is, they are basing their opinions on ad-hoc outfit mashings of Miller players, when D-Day happens and MILLERTIME commences and each outfit is on their own Comms things will be different - i hope.

miller.:cool:
    • Up x 1
  12. LowHertz

I am quite surprised he didn't say we were spamming bullets,too.
    • Up x 2
  13. Ulysees

Let's hope they keep on under estimating us, will make their crushing defeat even more sweet when it takes them totally by surprise when all the big guns are rolling next week!

In terms of having a fair fight I suggest that for the first hour of the event we do what this event was designed for, everyone on Miller coming together and fighting side by side and if it does turn out that we hugely outnumber them and the fights are not much of a challenge we will then move outfits across to Vanu and TR to even the numbers out.
  14. LordMondando

Let me put it this way, there is a pretty good chance I will both, be in the meeting and be playing on the test server at the same time.
  15. Ulysees

In terms of changing the meeting I apologise but I am busy until next Saturday this week and the stuff I sent out making these arrangements was all done before the test event was posted. I am trying to guage rough attendance so I can set realistic limits on the number of players outfits can bring because obviously with around 40 outfits taking part if we leave it as a free for all there will be a lot of upset bunnies not getting to play and I want as many people involved as possible from as many outfits as possible, at the end of the day this is a community event and the community response has been fantastic so I am trying my best to make it as smooth and well run as I can from Millerside.
    • Up x 2
  16. Dinapuff

Just a daily reminder that you need BR10 for squadbeacon. It doesn't take much but it does take some time, and if this time was spent before the trial on test then we'd skip out on some inconvenience.
    • Up x 1
  17. Arch

I do find the Woodman-Miller bashing fun. I think I've only seen one of them so far as a light assault at the interlink facility. I spent an hour on there last night with 6 MoX guys exploring and shooting each other with NC weapons. I've been playing this game since release and never had weapons lock, got it three times last night, shows how serious we were taking it :p
  18. BaptistsK90

I say we crush them, and keep crushing them and nonsense to any idea of helping them out.
    • Up x 1
  19. PhysicsMan

Yeah, yeah - keep on chest pounding Millerites. Woodman is the most underestimated server in PS2 - if we manage to get the numbers, you definitely won't roll over us!
  20. d3adline

you should learn to walk before you try to run
    • Up x 1