Drakon Armor

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Torok, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Torok

I'm Excited, no preview yet, maybe finally the NC will have a serious body look? STAY TUNED WITH US!

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. Strait Raider

Given the visual direction SOE has been taking with cosmetics, I'd more suspect that it's some manner of silly armour with spikes on it. Maybe built-in lumifiber. Sold in a package with a flaming skull helmet.
    • Up x 4
  3. Nintyuk

In before Promo Exclusive.
    • Up x 5
  4. Torok

I hope it's something lorelike, yet different from the lego composite armor that we have already :(
    • Up x 2
  5. Cirevam

Please don't give them any ideas. Please.

No, really. Unless it's black, gold, or platinum, I want to be able to buy it. Hopefully it's not really ugly. I like my cardboard composite armor on my engineer, but I could go for something else on the other classes I play.
  6. S0LAR15

Every faction gets this Drakon armour. I heard the VS version is better.
  7. Torok

screens plox
  8. Pikachu

We like spikes. Terran and NC HA helmets with spikes looks nice. Vanu less so.
  9. S0LAR15

It looks the same little decal as as n your SS. We even have a new helmet in it that is a test object for the player made content. The second part of my post was a gentle troll, i have no idea what it looks like.
  10. Consumer

That canister grenade doesn't look very fun to wear.

It looks like a cool upcoming addition. Hopefully it doesn't alter the general silhouette differences between factions, which is a good rule of thumb to distinguish the much-needed diversity between what soldiers from different factions look like. But I've gotten accustomed to the endearing blockiness of NC armor after so many months.
  11. Juni

Ahh, I have been waiting for new armors for a while now, I hope they look good =)
    • Up x 3
  12. Torok

lol mate wtf I've been struggling to understand about what you were refferring to with that "canister grenade" and that's just a placeholder ahaha, there's no icon nor preview ready yet
  13. eldarfalcongravtank

i hope it's not as disappointing as the ogre armor for max units (it was for the VS max at least)
    • Up x 1
  14. TheMonkey

I have an irrational hope this is either PS1 style retro armor or armor similar to that from beta. I think it can't be the stealth armor they showed before due to the name.
    • Up x 1
  15. o.Solei.o

OGRE for TR and NC was pretty swank. VS though, yeah...

I have a faint hope that it is something related to the NS helmet that's coming out soon(tm). But yeah, anything for my NC HA other than what he's got. Less on the silly spikes, stripes, and fins side and a little more on the functional and high-tech side. :)

EDIT: Oh, also... Matt Broome mentioned something about "bandoliers" a while back... Could we hope? (Be still my heart.)
  16. RomulusX

They spelled Daedric wrong :eek:
  17. Tayradactyl Developer

Here is a small hint:

[IMG]
    • Up x 8
  18. DeadliestMoon

Ha, Elder Scrolls.
    • Up x 1
  19. Kujo

Can you please post an NC Heavy Assault screenshot? I've been waiting so long for some new armor to replace my cardboard boxes, lol. Those VS look cool though.
    • Up x 3
  20. DMan6505

Looks like a thinner composite armor. Unless I'm missing something?
    • Up x 1