Can't login to Miller using my main

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FunkyChunky1, Jul 28, 2013.

1. FunkyChunky1

...But I can create a new character with the same faction on the same server? It was working up until the servers shut down to update to GU13, after they went back up, I couldn't login. At first I put it down to overloading, but since I can login with a different character this can't be the case.

I did lodge a support ticket, but it appears they have forgotten about it. Any idea what's causing it?
  2. Kazzah

One question (because I had exactly the same problem coming back yesterday from several months away) - had you previously changed your useroptions.ini file to read only and/or set it for ultra settings?
    Today I changed everything to a value of no higher than 3 in my ini file and set it back to read-only and I was able to log onto my main character for an uninterrupted session after crashing every five minutes the days before (despite being able to use my character from a different faciton without problems the whole time).
  3. FunkyChunky1

Hmm, I'll give it a try

Edit: Nah, it didn't work
  4. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Pm me your ticket reference number so I can make sure it's in the right queue.