Not 2x sight?

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by IamnotAmazing, Jul 7, 2013.

1. IamnotAmazing

There is no 2x sight for the tar, I don't see why not
  2. MrIDoK

Because it's a cqc gun, silly!
    I mean, look at the cycler TRV, it's a cqc gun and it doesn't have... oh wait, it does. SOE WHERE THE HECK IS MY 2X SIGHT?!

Same for the CARV and MSW-R, pls.
    • Up x 3
  3. exLupo

TRV is this weird high ROF CQ ADS gun. By the stats it's kinda the worst-of-both-worlds. Tar can reliably hipfire so a need for the 2x is less of a deal.
  4. Takoita

Also, T16, why you no have 2X scope?
  5. Tipper

Personally for both the TRV and MSW-R I use the HDS 3.4x Scope and Adv Laser Sight. The hipfire is so accurate, I rarely need to aim down sights in CQC, and if I do, the target's probably perfect in my sights. It annoyed me at first, as I used the 2x Reflex on my TRV, but I've gotten used to it and it lets me be effective even at medium-long range.
  6. HerpTheDerp

Same reason why EM1, TRV, Carnage BR, etc. don't.
  7. KnightCole

Yeah but t16 is a ranged gun. It makes no sense to me that soo many tr guns dont get2x
  8. Xhaleon

It forces you to pick between a close range reflex sight or a long range optic and specialize. The TMG-50 gets a 2x reflex probably because it has a bunch of other drawbacks or tradeoffs compared to the T16 that is about the same worth as a 2x reflex. Those things are really almost too versatile in this game.
  9. KnightCole

Yeah but all nc ranged guns get x2 comp hg to really spec the role. Cqc they get adv lsr.

Y must tr settle for mediocrity?

T16 n TMG50 r tr ranged guns. They should get atleast x2 and adv hg. 50 gets comp. I see no reason to not give x2 to more tr guns. They are not good at range ne way. Atleast give them the optics
    • Up x 1