Future Crew

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by ScourgeOfTheServer, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Tea_

I AM SOVEREIGNTEA LET ME JOIN PLS.
    IF YOU LET ME JOIN I WILL TELL YOU MORE WITTY USERNAMES THAT YOU CAN MAKE ALTS WITH.
    ALSO I AM GOOD AT COOKING.

love and kisses,
    [666] Tea
  2. Coltorl

Your stats don't look pro enough to be a FCRW.

ALSO, How was MLG I completely forgot about it, hopefully Waterson got their ***** handed to them.
  3. NoXousX

4. Badname1652

Bootybump. Cockiest pricks on Connery, when I ninja in on TS they sound like less vulgar copies of me. Also, to all you people with .5 k/d and .1 k/min... Stop saying hacking... And just apply some Costco lube. You'll feel a lot better at the end of the day.
  5. RobotNinja

GASP! Kastrenzo is a cheater! A cheeeee-terrrrrrr!

Just kidding. He only cheats in single player games. :p

From Kastrenzo's CheatHappen's Profile:

Kastrenzo posted:
    "Hi, Troll
    posted 12/10/2012 10:49:29 PM
    Incase you're too Ignorant to know. Cheathappens is not a hacks website. It provides trainers for singleplayer games and singleplayer games only. It does no way endorse or support cheating or hacking in competitive multiplayer games
    Think about that the next time you try to report my Battlelog, Steam, Planetside, or whatever it may be. because it won't get you anywhere."
  6. Kastrenzo

For once someone actually gets it, The best part about hackusations is when you're mediocre at best at a game, I made that post because I was getting harrassed in BF3, I don't even remember if I've ever been whined at in PS2 over it.

Hey man, don't diss CH, it made STALKER SOC playable, and by playable I mean not getting eaten alive by level 1 bandits on the first level.

how did you find that page anyway, googling my screen name?
  7. RobotNinja

Lol, yeah...you're google-able. :p
  8. Kastrenzo

Well, if you google my name, you're either going to find me, Or a former classmate of mine who griefed habbo hotel with me during middle school, whom I stole the name from... Lol
  9. RobotNinja

Messing around with people in Habbo Hotel was fun for a whole of like five minutes tops. Then it just gets sad from that point onward. :p
  10. Kastrenzo

That's about as long as it lasted, couple years later I couldn't think of a name for my BF2 Character, so I jacked the name from that guy, anyway what were you doing googling me anyway, Nosey

I withdrew my app to this outfit anyway, was not at all what It seemed.
  11. PrISM

Stop posting in this thread.
  12. Ice

Some people simply cannot handle a session in NightmareMan's confessional.
  13. Bigbauce

......................you never even played with us.

And that's coming from the nerd who has entirely too much free time on his hands :D

Happy outfit hunting though my friend, FCRW isn't for everyone.
  14. Kastrenzo

I lost interest in playing with you after the vibe I got from your forums
  15. Bigbauce

Can't judge a Fabulous book by its cover. Especially one with rainbows on it ;)

As I said though, goodluck out there dude, there is a place for everybody.
  16. Garflow

Friendly bump from CASH!
    Hope your trainees enjoyed today ;)
  17. Hitback

Bump.

Come to me my pretties.
  18. Mannylol

Great group of guys here. They see, they farm, they conquer.
  19. Rendlawsc

Great outfit! A+++ Would TK again!
    • Up x 1
  20. SternLX

LOL!!! I see what you did there.

Speaking of TK. a couple months ago I accidentally TK'd Scourage. Didn't even realize I had until I was scrolling back through the chat feed. Sent him a /t apologizing for the early TK and got back a "np, it happens." Class act.
    • Up x 1