New MAX armor free for members? Lolwut?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RobotNinja, Jul 5, 2013.

1. RobotNinja

So this new MAX armor is on sale in the cash shop for 500SC. Now, PS2 says if I sign up for a membership now I'll get an additional 500SC off the sale price! Um...lessee if I remember my grade school math class...500 minus 500 is...ZERO?

Is that right? Is SOE actually giving something away to members for free or is this just bullcrap false advertising?

Also, even more importantly...why no preview?

[IMG]
  2. zib1911

If I am not mistaken you pay for membership so how is it free?
    • Up x 1
  3. Mykra

Ogre armor is already out, and I can't say for 100% certainty, but it does sound like it's free for members.
  4. GoldenDeath

Nope it is NOT free for membership holders, it IS on sale for 250SC for today only....so they are lying to you.
  5. RobotNinja

Ah ha! I knew it! Well...that wasn't surprising. But if they're advertising that members get an additional 500SC discount on a 500SC item, then it should be free for members or they should at least re-word that little membership blurb.
  6. Fned

Preview is only available if you look at it through the Infantry Gear menu. Sale cosmetics never give a preview when accessed directly from the sale link.
  7. RobotNinja

Mmmm...thanks for the FYI.
  8. Tommyp2006

It's technically not false advertising, because you get 500 sc per month when you are subscribed. If you signed up, you would get the first month's 500 sc immediatly.
  9. ThundaHawkPS

Depot guy doing twisty stuff as usual.
  10. VSDerp

that's only for the rich folk.