There is a total of 10 ppl whining about C4

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hoki, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Hoki

It appears as if there are more because they are campaigning against C4 like a political issue.

That is all.
    • Up x 37
  2. Bolticus

Did you count? :rolleyes:
    • Up x 4
  3. Mr_Giggles

Probably, it's not hard. I've noticed many times that the same people create extra threads each day to make it appear like there are more complaints than there really is.
    • Up x 11
  4. Terrex

1..2..Screw C4..
  5. KlyptoK

I care not if they nerf it or keep it the same.

What I am concerned about is why do medics carry C4?
    • Up x 9
  6. K3STR3L

C4 hater signing in.
    • Up x 13
  7. Ganelon

Just because they're Medics doesn't mean they can't enjoy explosions.
    • Up x 12
  8. Robes

If you notice, the majority of complaints are made by the same few people, they just spam threads everyday.
    • Up x 5
  9. NoctD

I'm fine with C4's power - but it needs to be 200 resources per stick at least. Perhaps even 250.
    • Up x 3
  10. Robes

9 more left.
  11. K3STR3L

Hopefully I will get 9 likes on my post.
  12. theholeyone

Cauterizing stuff.
  13. Robes

Theres a good chance atleast some of the other 9 will diagree with you just because you're agreeing with him, i'll have to guess 4 likes.
  14. K3STR3L

I hadn't taken forumside logic and attitude into consideration, you may be right :(
  15. Wezdor

Here's one.
  16. GhostAvatar

Why concerned about Medics? Its not like they are the biggest threat to a vehicle. I mean they can't fly in and C4 you or survive a shot from your tank with extra shields like some other classes.
  17. Phrygen

there are a number of things wrong with c4.

-fully certed harasser survives 2 bricks of c4, mbt does not...
    -Players can use drop pods multiple times in the 5 minute window by abusing instant action/deploys
    -drop podded infantry can throw c4 while invisible after landing from a drop pod
    -cost of vehicles changed, cost and power of c4 remained the same

The devs know this is an issue, it will be addressed.
    • Up x 15
  18. Macchus

Rename them assault , problem solved . i mean they are the Assault rifle class are they not ?
  19. Phrygen

they should take c4 away from them, and give them something else, then make a rifleman class with assault rifles/launchers/c4 and a new ability like stim from sc2
    • Up x 1
  20. Macchus

yes they will buff C4 so that 2 C4 kill a harasser , but they will do it in such a way that only 1 C4 will be needed to kill a tank . then will leave it this way for a month or two , and then make it so you only need 1 and a half C4 to kill a tank ....